Androidone, mia2, mia2lite, ai & much more…
AI News Wednesday, July 25
- Mi Global Home
AndroidOne, MiA2, MiA2Lite
- Artificial Intelligence, Economics, and Industrial Organization
- How Hot You Are? Artificial Intelligence Will tell
- Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning are primary domains for reskilling
AI, ML, ArtificialIntelligence, MachineLearning, Education
- Fulfilling the Promise of Agent Empowerment
AI, cctr, custserv
- AI Predicts Drug Interactions Like We Never Could
AI, healthcare, Decagon
- Ford to invest $4 billion in new self-driving vehicle unit
Ford, selfdriving, vehicle, autonomous, smartcity, ai, Iot, robot, tech, 5g, driverless, mobility, automotive, startup, future, technology, transportation, technews, robotics, startups, travel, smartcities, robots, Auto
- Cloudera Fast Forward Labs Latest Research
MachineLearning, ML, AI, ModelAnalyzeRepeat
- Register yourself for Global Artificial Intelligence Conference in Boston|GlobalBigDataConference
GAIC, Boston, AI, DataScience, MachineLearning, DeepLearning, ArtificialIntelligence, Bigdata
- Smart lens selection* relies on Sony light sensors and the /1.75** large aperture to choose the best lens for your setting.
- Take clearer daytime photos with the 12MP lens and large 1.25m pixels.
- Low-light photos are brighter with – – the 20MP lens and 4-in-1 Super Pixel, based on pixel binning technology.
- *Smart lens selection is available for Portait mode only.
- Support will be added for typical photo mode in a future update.
@Android: #AndroidOne is bringing its latest machine learning innovations to the new @xiaomi #MiA2 and #MiA2Lite. Enjoy a smart, secure, and simply amazing phone experience: https://t.co/yMHSWesHzh https://t.co/DvZEVPDDTG
@4lexLammers: Interesting discussion paper on Artificial Intelligence #AI, #economics, and Industrial Organization by @halvarian https://t.co/4x5CbOAIG3
- Hotness.ai offers anybody the ability to have their photo scanned by facial recognition software and compared against a database of other photos.You just have to choose the photo of yourself that you wish to upload to the Facial Attractiveness Test, which will then scan the photo to determine the persons…
- New data is constantly fed into deep learning, which uses existing and new data to identify facial features better and more accurately determine a facial attractiveness score, is an important part in the development of better accuracy and scoring.
- Deep learning is used to continually increase the accuracy of the facial recognition process by comparing new photos of a persons face with a continually growing database of photos previously evaluated for facial attractiveness.
- Deep learning also is used to improve the Hotness.ai Facial Attractiveness Test scores by comparing previous facial features and their facial attractiveness scores with new photos to form a scoring curve of more and more accurate facial attractiveness scores.
- These user scores are then fed into deep learning to help the facial recognition api determine the attractiveness curve based on current trends in the way real people view the facial attractiveness of others.
@sighloll: Are you Hot or Not? Artificial intelligence will tell! https://t.co/ZE5fxJhYgk
- Edtech company Simplilearn has announced the findings of Career Impact Survey 2018, whose findings reveal that artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) are the most widely chosen (25% respondents) domains for reskilling, followed by Big Data and data science (20%).
- Other new-age categories like digital marketing, cloud computing, cybersecurity, DevOps and agile & scrum together saw 55% uptake in reskilling among professionals.
- Certification courses helped (31%) professionals to enhance their performance, gain appreciation (29%), and 40% respondents who have taken certification courses admitted to feeling more confident at work.
- Going digital is indispensable for a companys survival; its crucial for professionals to upgrade skills to meet industry requirements, said Krishna Kumar, founder & CEO, Simplilearn.
@DucenIT: Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning are primary domains for reskilling https://t.co/VM1WVQPkjz #AI #ML #ArtificialIntelligence #MachineLearning #Education @simplelearn
- Most contact centers face epidemic levels of agent attrition due to unhappy agents.
- At the same time, research shows that agent dissatisfaction is severely curbing a positive customer experience.
- Given the importance of the agent experience, why are contact center managers still plagued by these issues?
- Join us as we share how key trends, such as AI and IoT, are driving new opportunities for agent empowerment, and how contact centers can take advantage NOW to improve their agents experience.
@blairplez: Fulfilling the Promise of Agent Empowerment – how key trends, such as #AI and IoT, are driving new opportunities for agent empowerment. @CRMXchange webinar with @MurphKrajewski of @sharpentech on Thursday, August 2, 1:00 EDT. #cctr #custserv https://t.co/6belfQ7gqE
@SyneosComms: A brand-new #AI system will not only equip #healthcare providers with whole new bodies of knowledge about drug interactions—most notably, it will arrive at that knowledge on its own. Read more in this blog about #Decagon, developed at Stanford University:https://t.co/Vjj5akSPA9
- (Reuters) – Ford Motor Co said on Tuesday it was creating a separate $4 billion unit to house its self-driving vehicle operations and is seeking outside investors, following a similar move in late May by Detroit rival General Motors Co with its Cruise Automation unit.
- Ford has seemingly taken a step out of GMs playbook to try to unlock value from its self-driving business, said RBC Capital Markets analyst Joseph Spak.
- The new unit, to be headed by Vice President Sherif Marakby and based at Fords new Corktown campus in Detroit, will house self-driving vehicle research, engineering and systems integration, as well as business strategy and development for the automakers future self-driving vehicle fleet.
- GM Cruise and Alphabet Incs Waymo are often described as leading the pack of technology and auto companies competing to create self-driving cars and integrate them into ride services fleets.
- Alphabet plans to launch a self-driving ride service later this year, while GM Cruise has targeted the introduction of a similar service in 2019.
@guidaautonoma: #Ford to invest $4 billion in new #selfdriving #vehicle unit https://t.co/whtibI7aVU#autonomous #smartcity #ai #Iot #robot #tech #5g #driverless #mobility #automotive #startup #future #technology #transportation #technews #robotics #startups #travel #smartcities #robots #Auto
@estellecloudera: Are you building #MachineLearning models? Build more models, more accurately, with more results using Multi-Task Learning. Download the report by Cloudera @FastForwardLabs! #ML #AI #ModelAnalyzeRepeat https://t.co/OJQWZ23ohR
@bigdataconf: Geek Out With #GAIC at #Boston Convention & Exhibition Center Sep 25-27, listen to top #AI expert’s in the Industry Hurry!! get your ticket now & SAVE $200 use promo code TWITTER #DataScience #MachineLearning #DeepLearning #ArtificialIntelligence #Bigdata https://t.co/XtunsKUzWh