Googleads, ai, ppcexpert, googleadwords & much more…
AI News Tuesday, July 24
- PPC Ad Management by Google Adwords Certified
GoogleAds, AI, PPCExpert, GoogleAdwords, ArtificialIntelligence, MariaJohnsen, machinelearning, machineintelligence, technology, sales, deeplearning, googlealgorithm, ecommerce, twitter
- Most of AI’s Business Uses Will Be in Two Areas
AI, business, technology, DeepLearning, supplychain, marketing, venturecapital, privateequity, investors
- Winning the war for talent in artificial intelligence
- Software beats animal tests at predicting toxicity of chemicals
- Managing Japan’s Shrinking Labor Force With AI and Robots – IMF F&D Magazine – June 2018
- Logical-Based Artificial Intelligence and Expert Systems
ai, machinelearning, symbolicai, logicalai, expertsystem, knowledgebase
- Genius coder uses AI to teach Alexa sign language
amazonalexa, alexa, amazon
patents, robotics, artificialintelligence
- Google Adwords PPC Certified, Mobile Advertising, Shopping Video ads – – Pay Per Click Ad Management Google, Facebook,Bing – – – Understanding the intricacies of how your audience interacts with your Google Adwords, Facebook and Bing ads, knowing when and how to tweak your ads, and organizing your campaign in…
- PPC Management is not as simple as Google Adwords would have you believe.
- Take advantage of my years of experience handling pay per click management and Google Adwords campaigns for a multitude of clients ranging from very small niches to large markets that experience fierce competition.
- Dont fumble with your keywords and waste time with your PPC campaign!
- PPC ad management pricing – – – Standard PPC Package $300/month or one time set-up per one language – – Campaigns: – – – – Ad optimization – – – Landing page optimization – – – Competitor analysis – – – Google Analytics Set-Up – – – Monthly report -…
@iMariaJohnsen: #GoogleAds is now #AI You just need to give the project to the right #PPCExpert 🤓👆https://t.co/LlXnsiuCOm #GoogleAdwords #ArtificialIntelligence #MariaJohnsen #machinelearning #machineintelligence #technology #sales #deeplearning #googlealgorithm #ecommerce #twitter https://t.co/gPCLco7pkq
- As they shouldone estimate suggests that 40% of all the potential value that can created by analytics today comes from the AI techniques that fall under the umbrella deep learning, (which utilize multiple layers of artificial neural networks, so-called because their structure and function are loosely inspired by that of…
- As they shouldwe estimate that 40% of all the potential value that can created by analytics today comes from the AI techniques that fall under the umbrella , (which utilize multiple layers of artificial neural networks, so-called because their structure and function are loosely inspired by that of the human…
- After all, embedding AI across the business requires significant investment in talent and upgrades to the tech stack as well as sweeping change initiatives to ensure AI drives meaningful value, whether it be through powering better decision-making or enhancing consumer-facing applications.
- We found that the greatest potential for AI to create value is in use cases where neural network techniques could either provide higher performance than established analytical techniques or generate additional insights and applications.
- Even as we see economic potential in the use of AI techniques, we recognize the tangible obstacles and limitations to implementing AI.
@freeag8: Where will Artificial Intelligence be focused on? via HBR https://t.co/bx4Ac0NE3W #AI #business #technology #DeepLearning #supplychain #marketing #venturecapital #privateequity #investors
@ACIConsulting: Successful businesses will make a serious investment in attracting and incentivizing potential hires to work for them and grow their careers. Check out these tips for recruiting top #AI talent: https://t.co/lrOQ6H2YWl
@Reza_Zadeh: Accurately predicting toxicity for tens of thousands of chemicals through machine learning: trained on 10,000 chemicals and 800,000 animal tests from an already existing database. Allows for less animal testing in the future. https://t.co/aOWh4pQbog
@IMFNews: Japan’s combination of artificial intelligence (#ai) and #robotics may be the answer to its rapidly shrinking labor force, but what does that mean for the future of work? Our latest issue of F&D magazine goes in-depth: https://t.co/i2M5xNt7Sx https://t.co/38SyyPQqsZ
@PrimaryObjects: Logical-Based Artificial Intelligence and Expert Systems https://t.co/CxD4XVjYnw #ai #machinelearning #symbolicai #logicalai #expertsystem #knowledgebase
- As smart as voice assistants like Siri, Alexa and the Google Assistant are, they are in danger of leaving deaf people behind, due to most smart speakers not having a screen.
- Read More: – – Spotting their shortfall, software developer Abhishek Singh has come up with a solution, by creating a program which uses a webcam to read sign language, then speaks this aloud to a nearby Alexa device.
- VIDEO – – – Singh says he used the TensorFlow.js deep learning software to teach the app sign language, which is read out by a laptop using Google’s text-to-speech system, which the nearby Amazon Echo speaker hears and responds to.
- Although Singh’s solution uses a laptop placed near to an Echo speaker, it doesn’t take much imagination to see how such a system could be added to the Amazon Echo Show and Echo Look smart speakers, which include a webcam and a display.
- Sign language could also be added to the upcoming Google Smart Displays, which are due on sale later this month and give the Google Assistant a screen and camera.
@geraintjohn_: So a genius hacker has used AI to help Amazon Alexa respond to sign language! Amazing. https://t.co/lLwqeC9r6K #amazonalexa #alexa #amazon
- Dr Luke McDonagh andDr Enrico Bonadio, the lead intellectual property law investigators within the EU-funded, Horizon2020 INBOTS (Inclusive Robotics for a Better Society) Consortium collaborated with academics in Spain on 12th July.
- On July 12th, Dr Luke McDonagh and Dr Enrico Bonadio, Senior Lecturers in the City Law School, co-organised and discussed artificial intelligence and intellectual property law with Professor Jose L. Pons of the Cajal Institute and Professor Amparo Grau ofComplutense University of Madrid.
- Drs McDonagh and Bonadio are currently part of the EU Horizon2020-funded INBOTS project, a consortium which brings together 25 partners (including universities, research centres and private corporations).
- INBOTS aims to create a community hubbringing together experts to debate and develop a responsible research and innovation paradigm for interactive robotics or robots that interact in close proximity with humans,such as those used in the fields of smart prosthetics, exoskeletons and robot workers.
- Within this network,Lukeand Enrico explore connections between intellectual property (IP) law, science and ethics in the field of interactive robotics in Europe.
@DrLukeMcDonagh: I presented IP research undertaken with my @citylawschool colleague @enricobonadio to Spanish academics incl. @jlponsrovira & @santiagomediano at an @INBOTS_CSA event on #patents, #robotics & #artificialintelligence held at @unicomplutense on 12th July.https://t.co/hFn8LNXvVB