Technology, mobility, ar, machinelearning & much more…
AI News Monday, July 9
- Deep Learning for Computer Vision with Python: Master Deep Learning Using My New Book
- Systems Engineer (Support Operations)
- Alibaba opens world’s first AI run clothing store in Hong Kong
AR, MachineLearning, Fashion, ZalandoTech, TeamAtlas
- What Is Machine Learning
Blockchain, Cybersecurity, Fintech, infosec, Cybersec, Chatbots, AI
- Getting Value from Machine Learning Isn’t About Fancier Algorithms — It’s About Making It Easier to Use
- Free eBooks on Data Visualization and Machine Learning – Data Science Central
- First, it’s important to understand that Deep Learning for Computer Vision with Python is the most complete, comprehensive deep learning education online (the ImageNet Bundle is over 900+ pages).
- Each library in the book is thoroughly reviewed to ensure you understand how to build & train your own deep learning networks.
- That said, a little bit of OpenCV experience goes a long way, so if you’re new to OpenCV I highly recommend (1) purchase a copy of Deep Learning for Computer Vision with Python and (2) work through my other book, Practical Python and OpenCV to learn the fundamentals.
- The ImageNet Bundle covers very advanced deep learning techniques on massive datasets, so make sure you make the necessary hardware preparations.
- I personally use the NVIDIA Titan X (12GB) on a daily basis for training my own deep learning networks.
@PyImageSearch: Surprise! All video guides/tutorials for Deep Learning for Computer Vision with Python (https://t.co/rQgpAflp52) we… https://t.co/t15AWmFVVJ
- Advances in technology have led to rapidly changing customer expectations with regards to mobility.
- As a universal access control protocol, XAIN enables unprecedented innovations in the mobility sector with regards to transportation service offerings and peer-to-peer sharing.
- The sections below contain an in-depth exploration of our product offering, resources and downloads for developers, and more information about our origins and our team.
@XAIN_AG: “XAIN enables secure and trusted human to machine interactions” – https://t.co/10kCJwTjwo #technology #mobility… https://t.co/xh76vPQHTK
- At Cloudflare, we have our eyes set on an ambitious goal: to help build a better Internet.
- We are responsible for building intelligent automation systems that allow our customers to get maximum value out of the Cloudflare product, whilst providing tooling that enhances business efficiency for our internal customer facing teams.
- In this team you’ll have the opportunity to work on a wide range of diverse greenfield projects; like building backend systems to provide proactive recommendations for our customers, creating automated debugging tools for our customer support team and building data analytics tooling that allows our business teams to understand our…
- Given the diverse nature of the Cloudflare product and the wide technical focus of the team, you will have an opportunity to build upon multiple different technologies.
- In 2014, we launched Project Galileo, an initiative through which we partner with global NGOs to identify websites at risk of attack and provide the same state-of-the-art mitigation technology already used by Cloudflares enterprise customers–at no cost.
@IcyApril: My team at @Cloudflare is hiring for another engineer in London, San Francisco or Austin: https://t.co/8ND2rbZxTZ E… https://t.co/jrjHVF2EXP
- On Wednesday e-commerce giant Alibaba opened the world’s first clothing store with integrated Artificial Intelligence technology.
- After customers swipe their Taobao QR code when they enter the FashionAI store in Hong Kong, a smart mirror in the store will match the items they select with other products, including ones that the customer previously bought on Taobao.
- Consumers can take their purchases with them when they leave the store, or ask the store to arrange delivery.
@artdaw: Amazing example how to apply #AR and #MachineLearning into fashion.#Fashion #ZalandoTech #TeamAtlashttps://t.co/0LYG3eTgcX
- Actually, the concept behind it is that Machine Learning and Data Mining are both data oriented.
- But in Machine Learning, we teach the machines to make the decisions about things.
- We teach the machine with different data sets and then we check the machine for some situations and see what kind of results we get from this unknown scenario.
- As I already said, Machine Learning is closely related to data mining and statistics.
- Lets suppose youve provided the machine a data set of some kind of data and now you trained the model according to this data set.
@CsharpCorner: What Is #MachineLearning by @UwaishUsama cc @CsharpCorner https://t.co/HJYMl8NcPS https://t.co/8cJPTuc8Vg
@machinelearnflx: Data Science Academy: Master Data Science In R https://t.co/wmS6TmG4N8 #machinelearning #ad
@reach2ratan: Can #Blockchain Fight Hackers? https://t.co/FWgUvUn9IB#Cybersecurity #Fintech #infosec #Cybersec #Chatbots #AI… https://t.co/saIh5LCCK4
Getting Value from Machine Learning Isn’t About Fancier Algorithms — It’s About Making It Easier to Use
@DD_Wen_: Getting Value from Machine Learning Isn’t About Fancier Algorithms — It’s About Making It Easier to Use https://t.co/i24Ix9tawg
- What You Need to Know about Machine Learning – – This eBook offers you the perfect place to lay the foundation for your work in the world of Machine Learning, providing the basic understanding, knowledge, and skills that you can build on with experience and time.
- What you will learn: – – Click here to get the free eBook – – Get a complete grounding in the exciting visual world of Canvas and HTML5 using this recipe-packed cookbook.
- What you will learn: – – Click here to get the free eBook – – Expand your knowledge of Python data with the power of machine learning with this eBook.
- What you will learn: – – Click here to get the free eBook – – This eBook is designed to give you the knowledge you need to start succeeding in data analysis.
- What you will learn: – – Click here to get the free eBook – – Tech consultants and BI experts will charge a lot to help you turn data into actionable insights.
@KirkDBorne: *Free* eBooks on Data Visualization and #MachineLearning for DataScientists : https://t.co/dguZdOeHMM #abdsc… https://t.co/YXxCXHmbe9