Fintech, ai, machinelearning, cybersecurity & much more…
AI News Wednesday, July 4
- Forbes Welcome
Fintech, AI, MachineLearning
- Can Cybersecurity be Entrusted with AI?
- The state of machine learning in 2018 – JAXenter
- Six challenges to implementing big data analytics
- Hydrogen: Removing fintech startup barriers – Delano – Luxembourg in English
FintechAwards2018, Fintech, Blockchain
- Natural Language Processing – Automatic Summarisation
NLP, AI, ML
- Planck Re scores $12M Series A to simplify insurance underwriting with artificial intelligence
- Gavin Williamson interrupted by Siri during Commons statement – BBC News
- The Week in Internet News: WiFi Gets a New Security Standard
WiFi, security, AI, encryption
- Russian Military Embraces Blockchain to Fight Hackers – Cryptovest
Blockchain, Hackers, CyberSecurity, infosec, AI
- Over the last several years, millennials have been upending the consumer market as companiesscrambleto find the best way to attract the worlds first group of digital natives, a wily lot who thrive on innovation, automation and all of the latest tech gadgets.
- In fact, a lot of big banks have already deployed mobile apps in an effort to keep up with shifting consumer trends, which are rapidly moving toward the complete digitization of the sector.
- Fintech is taking this approach a step further by essentially replacing (human) financial advisors with robo-advisors that use big data, machine learning and AI to essentially cherry-pick the best investment opportunities for this new generation of investors.
- As the CEO of my own mobile app and web development shop, Ive worked with quite a few fintech startups over the last decade that understand the importance of targeting the needs of this valuable customer base.
- The app seems in line with the millennial mindset: It allows a user to invest their spare change into companies they love by employing machine learning to create customized stock portfolios based on the individuals unique interests and preferences.
@ipfconline1: How #Fintech Is Targeting Millennials Using #AI And #MachineLearninghttps://t.co/yjVAw7JJjz by @Forbes_Agency v/… https://t.co/cG1gY6bBcd
- This is the first post in AI role in CyberSecurity series by #AILabPage,second post is available here – – In a cybersecurity context, AI is a software that perceives its environment well enough to identify events and take action against predefined purpose.
- Barclays Africa is beginning to use AI and machine learning to both detect cybersecurity threats and respond to them.
- Will AI be the bright future of security as the sheer volume of threats is becoming very difficult to track by humans alone.
- Cybersecurity state as on date is too much vulnerable but implementation of AI systems into the mix can serve as a real turning point.
- Threat detection is certainly a main focus of todays AItogether with machine learning technology push.
@ipfconline1: Can #CyberSecurity be Entrusted with Artificial Intelligence?https://t.co/kWRDxGqe7c v/ @vinod1975#AI… https://t.co/dr65l5VK3Z
- 2017 saw incredible progression for things like data science, artificial intelligence, and machine learning.
- In 2017, we witnessed data science making a pathway for AI and machine learning at center stage of the technology cycle.
- This is the year where we are likely to see a new focus of big data, AI, and ML on various areas like customer service, machine intelligence, process automation, workforce transformations, and more.
- Big data, artificial intelligence, and machine learning are likely to generate new job opportunities in 2018.
- This year we are supposed to witness a steep upward trend in demand for specialists with professional competency in emerging technologies such as big data, artificial intelligence, and machine learning.
@PM_RPA: The state of machine learning in 2018 – JAXenter https://t.co/SWweCFSGyQ #AI #MachineLearning
@IainLJBrown: Six challenges to implementing big data analyticsRead more here: https://t.co/w13ntZJYHq#BigData #DataScience… https://t.co/RGFlroWSjo
@The_LHoFT: #FintechAwards2018 Winner @HydrogenAPI, Removing #Fintech Startups Barriershttps://t.co/uFNUFaogjd#Blockchain… https://t.co/oUyl6Eefgf
@alvinfoo: Natural Language Processing https://t.co/J396TG4Kp5 v/ @VideoScribeApp#NLP #AI #ML@YuHelenYu @TerenceLeungSF… https://t.co/9jETMTpSjO
@seantabatabai: Planck Re scores $12M Series A to simplify insurance underwriting with artificial intelligence https://t.co/vbPxiBbSSA
@NickKehoe01: He talks such rubbish even his mobile phone heckles him…he’s no match for artificial intelligence. https://t.co/a7fj7qFz5N
@internetsociety: The Week in Internet News: #WiFi gets a new #security standard, and more https://t.co/WrOVKWfCTI #AI #encryption https://t.co/4dsSTOnynO
@reach2ratan: Russian Military Embraces #Blockchain to Fight #Hackers https://t.co/pjYRnmXC3c#CyberSecurity #infosec #AI… https://t.co/TwDUVMNb5m
Top AI Courses
Artificial Intelligence A-Z™: Learn How To Build An AI (44,056 students enrolled)By Hadelin de Ponteves
- Build an AI
- Understand the theory behind Artificial Intelligence
- Make a virtual Self Driving Car
- Make an AI to beat games
- Solve Real World Problems with AI
- Master the State of the Art AI models
- Deep Q-Learning
- Deep Convolutional Q-Learning
Advanced AI: Deep Reinforcement Learning in Python (10,029 students enrolled)By Lazy Programmer Inc.
- Build various deep learning agents
- Apply a variety of advanced reinforcement learning algorithms to any problem
- Q-Learning with Deep Neural Networks
- Policy Gradient Methods with Neural Networks
- Reinforcement Learning with RBF Networks
- Use Convolutional Neural Networks with Deep Q-Learning