Ai, deeplearning, blockchain, digitaltransformation & much more…
AI News Monday, July 2
- IBM researchers design a fast, power-efficient chip for AI training
- How Blockchain Can Transform Artificial Intelligence
- The Best Of Jobs by 2020
DigitalTransformation, FutureOfWork, 4IR, AI
- The GANfather: The man who’s given machines the gift of imagination
- Stop Blaming AI : Humans Don’t Need Robots To Destroy Themselves!
- Artificial Intelligence: From The Cloud To Your Pocket
- How will a bank recognize that it is falling behind in artificial intelligence?
- 5 AI impacts on tech industry in 2018 you should know about
- What is a Firewall and why should you have one? – CIO Tech
tampa, it, msp, technology, b2b
- In a paper published in the journalNature titled Equivalent-accuracy accelerated neural-network training using analog memory, they describe a system of transistors and capacitors that can train neural networks quickly, precisely, and highly energy-efficiently.
- Individual cells made up of a pair of phase change memory (PCM) units and a combination of a capacitor and three transistors correspond to individual neurons in the network.
- The PCMs store weight data in memory, which is represented in the transistors and capacitors as an electrical charge.
- As the network trains, the capacitor updates the weights, transferring them to the PCM after thousands of cycles.
- The researchers chip design isnt without a significant caveat: Its not optimized for neural networks that arent fully connected, such as the long short term memory (LSTM) networks used in cutting-edge speech recognition apps.
@SumitGup: IBM researchers design a fast, power-efficient chip for #AI training #deeplearning @venturebeat @ibm https://t.co/39Dlh5yihv
- Currently, researchers are delving into deeper realms, attempting to incorporate blockchain into more sophisticated areas of technology such as big data, IoT, and most especially; Artificial Intelligence.
- I. AI and Blockchain Require DataSharing – A decentralized database emphasizes the importance of data sharing between multiple clients on a particular network.
- With the several examples which show the similar features Artificial Intelligence and Blockchain share, we can now go on to understand how blockchain technology will transform Artificial Intelligence.
- Open Market forData – As earlier stated, the advancement of AI technology hinges on the availability of data from a myriad of sources.
- Control over the Usage of Data andModels – This is a very important aspect of integrating blockchain technology and Artificial intelligence.
@ipfconline1: How #Blockchain Can Transform Artificial Intelligence(w/ use cases)https://t.co/kL2kypvPiE by @dash_bouquet v/… https://t.co/oCYkqaK4td
- According tothe World Economic Forums Future of Jobs report,theMONEYs research findingsand this well done summary of the future of work in the near next years, we have mapped this infographic on the best jobs of the near future.
- Indeed, the rise of Artificial Intelligence, with Machine Learning, DeepLearning, Biotechnologies and Big Data fueling them, will need lot ofengineers for managing and building the algorithms and AIentities (robots and other intelligent AI) of tomorrow.
- The needed Regulation of Technology (the REGTECH) will be also important for the organization of the future digital ecosytem.
- And of course, the HR sector will be primordial in the near future for building this new job paradigm.
- And finally, as Smart Cities will grow, architects will have lot of opportunities in the near future of work.
@ipfconline1: The Best Of Jobs by 2020https://t.co/hVoysFq2sW v/ @ipfconline1#DigitalTransformation #FutureOfWork #4IR #AI… https://t.co/HXD7gSCiHD
- In most cases, the fakes looked pretty one widely publicized example last year, researchers at Nvidia, a chip company heavily invested in AI, trained a GAN to generate pictures of imaginary celebrities by studying real ones.
- Unlike other machine-learning approaches that require tens of thousands of training images, GANs can become proficient with a few hundred.
- Once its been trained on a lot of dog photos, a GAN can generate a convincing fake image of a dog that has, say, a different pattern of spots; but it cant conceive of an entirely new animal.
- Because the training data contained cat memes from the internet, the machine had taught itself that words were part of what it meant to be a GANS to work well can be tricky.
- Researchers at Yale University and Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory have developed a GAN that, after training on existing simulation data, learns to generate pretty accurate predictions of how a particular particle will behave, and does it much creation can be used to imagine all sorts of things, including new interior…
@ipfconline1: The GANfather: @Goodfellow_Ian, The Man Who’s Given Machines The Gift of Imaginationhttps://t.co/RifonZEve1 [by… https://t.co/CmTZdmPyuw
- For a long time now we have not stopped reading that robots will destroy us, that they will take our jobs and more generally that they will be harmful for the human being … Good … – – That being said and proclaimed, I will strive to demonstrate that artificial…
- Lets go into some details (understandable by all) and see what comes back: – – Imagine that a robot or other AI-Driven entity decides to harm a human being, such as killing him.
- More interesting case:Our robot has been programmed to not harm humans … very well … but, this robot (or this AI), being endowed with intelligence, cant this artificial intelligence re-program itself to cancel the rule of non-harm to human beings and so, finally, autonomously turn against us to enslave us…
- But then, lets imagine: when the robot is going to try to re-program itself to harm us, lets imagine that the human being non-aggression programming rules have been done in a non-erasable memory (something similar to a basic ROM so).
- We can imagine many other more sophisticated and complex security systems but we can seethrough these small examples that, if we want, we can control AI entities and all become only a human willfor using AI to build a better world… and the possibilities offered to us by Artificial Intelligence…
@ipfconline1: Stop Blaming #AI : Humans Don’t Need #Robots To Destroy Themselves!https://t.co/0Yk6wWUMLv by @pierrepinna v/… https://t.co/4xIxppQoqc
@ipfconline1: Artificial Intelligence: From The #Cloud To Your Pockethttps://t.co/1mnujyhiJK v/ @SeekingAlpha#AI… https://t.co/3onWnSFOlC
@KirkDBorne: How will a bank (or any financial institution) recognize that it is falling behind in #AI? https://t.co/NkXdaiw8TS… https://t.co/uBtWpy2GS5
@encorebusiness: Watch this complete tour of #AI, machine learning and cognitive services in Microsoft #Azure https://t.co/egjQgdWpTT
@ipfconline1: 5 #AI Impacts On Tech Industry in 2018 You Should Know Abouthttps://t.co/bpxmjorBwK v/ @Apium_hub#HealthTech… https://t.co/k1Mv3WzMj3
@CiotechUS: What is a firewall and why should you have one? https://t.co/5sie6iVnqz #tampa #it #msp #technology #b2b… https://t.co/xkHTB6XudO
Top AI Courses
Artificial Intelligence A-Z™: Learn How To Build An AI (44,056 students enrolled)By Hadelin de Ponteves
- Build an AI
- Understand the theory behind Artificial Intelligence
- Make a virtual Self Driving Car
- Make an AI to beat games
- Solve Real World Problems with AI
- Master the State of the Art AI models
- Deep Q-Learning
- Deep Convolutional Q-Learning
Advanced AI: Deep Reinforcement Learning in Python (10,029 students enrolled)By Lazy Programmer Inc.
- Build various deep learning agents
- Apply a variety of advanced reinforcement learning algorithms to any problem
- Q-Learning with Deep Neural Networks
- Policy Gradient Methods with Neural Networks
- Reinforcement Learning with RBF Networks
- Use Convolutional Neural Networks with Deep Q-Learning