Ai, machinelearning, blockchain, nlp & much more…
AI News Saturday, June 30
- Databricks Partners with RStudio to Boost Data Science Productivity
- r/MachineLearning – [D] Best open source Text to Speech networks?
- Notes from the AI frontier: Applications and value of deep learning
- Be part of the Industrial Revolution 4.0! – Hacker Noon
- To Bring on Robocars, Scientists Must Know How Humans Ride
- AI, radar may help diabetics monitor sugar without drawing blood
AI, diabetics, diabetes, healthtech
- Artificial intelligence will improve medical treatments – From A&E to AI
AI, MedicalTreatment, MachineLearning, Healthcare, Innovation
- Boeing: Boeing Tests Augmented Reality in the Factory
AR, AugmentedReality, VR, IoT, IIoT, Smartglasses, 4IR
- Scientists develop “deep learning” robots to empower autistic children – The Financial Express
- Databricks is partnering with RStudio, providers of a free and open-source integrated development environment for R, to increase the productivity of data science teams and allow both companies to integrate Databricks Unified Analytics Platform with the RStudio Server.
- RStudio provides a way for data science teams to analyze data with R through open source and enterprise ready tools for the R computing environment.
- Data science teams use so many technologies and systems to manage data and machine learning working in silos and hindering the iterative process needed to achieve AI, said Michael Hoff, senior vice president of business development and partners at Databricks.
- Our technology integration with the RStudio Server eliminates the need for data teams to spend valuable time ramping up on new tools.
- By utilizing the joint solution, data science teams can experience: – – Databricks and RStudio share the same mission to make data science teams more productive, said Tareef Kawaf, president of RStudio.
@IainLJBrown: Databricks Partners with RStudio to Boost Data Science ProductivityRead more here: https://t.co/VTttw1kMsO… https://t.co/o9kkCe5Ur0
@slashML: Best open source Text to Speech networks? https://t.co/UiSdwqWinq
- We analyzed the applications and value of three neural network techniques: – – For our use cases, we also considered two other techniquesgenerative adversarial networks (GANs) and reinforcement learningbut did not include them in our potential value assessment of AI, since they remain nascent techniques that are not yet widely…
- Examples of where AI can be used to improve the performance of existing use cases include: – – In 69 percent of the use cases we studied, deep neural networks can be used to improve performance beyond that provided by other analytic techniques.
- For the remaining 15 percent, artificial neural networks provided limited additional performance over other analytics techniques, among other reasons because of data limitations that made these cases unsuitable for deep learning (Exhibit 3).
- On average, our use cases suggest that modern deep learning AI techniques have the potential to provide a boost in additional value above and beyond traditional analytics techniques ranging from 30 percent to 128 percent, depending on industry.
- In many of our use cases, however, traditional analytics and machine learning techniques continue to underpin a large percentage of the value creation potential in industries including insurance, pharmaceuticals and medical products, and telecommunications, with the potential of AI limited in certain contexts.
@JeffreyBuskey: Notes from the AI frontier: Applications and value of deep learning https://t.co/u1xpF1n6hc #AI #MachineLearning… https://t.co/SFWED6F3ZS
- Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain, Machine Learning,… – The first Industrial Revolution transformed the world in the 1800s.
- The Productivist Blockchain is one of such leading innovation companies that has the idea to connect manufacturing devices to their blockchain.
- In case a certain company needs more manufacturing capacity, it can consult the Productivist blockchain to find connected devices in their area to have them to produce the needed products.
- TLDR; Benefits of in all processes – Inexpensive sourcing – No minimum order quantity – Verifiable track record on blockchain – Manufactured in the same region – – – Cryptocurrency-Driven Revolution – Tokenized platforms might be the next thing, empowering the fourth Industrial Revolution.
- Until we havent reached mass adoption of blockchain and cryptocurrencies, we wont reach the fourth Industrial Revolution.
@ProducToken: Productivist: next-level manufacturing.A Cryptocurrency-Driven Revolution!https://t.co/r5rFmRh2bg #blockchain… https://t.co/XmPUUZWXP3
@rosatamarindus: Dialogflow (https://t.co/islXuuD2ZC) or https://t.co/nVEwqHtyWc? Anyone? #NLP #MachineLearning
@auto_heritage: To bring on the #AutonomousVehicles scientist must understan how Humans rideFind more: https://t.co/bQBAgD4PJM vi… https://t.co/oUiZc82O5m
@evankirstel: #AI, radar may help #diabetics monitor sugar without drawing blood #diabetes #healthtech@upi https://t.co/VmncHy1TB4
@HCDataInstitute: #AI will improve #MedicalTreatment. #MachineLearning #Healthcare #Innovationhttps://t.co/OFCDjDgkM3
@Info_Data_Mgmt: #AR in the Factory @Boeing tests #AugmentedReality >> #VR #IoT #IIoT #Smartglasses #4IR https://t.co/VQ8MB1LVMA vi… https://t.co/XNuIHusxxQ
@FinancialXpress: Scientists develop “deep learning” robots to empower autistic childrenhttps://t.co/uC2klpiKlB https://t.co/povSOJl5IW