Deepaero, ai, blockchain, robotics & much more…
AI News Wednesday, June 27
- Geneva To Study Feasibility Of Drone Taxi Service – DEEPAERODRONES – Medium
DEEPAERO, AI, BLOCKCHAIN
- AI fast disrupting the world of finance as you know it
- Report: Boeing-Built ‘Echo Voyager’ AUV Undergoes 2nd Round of Tests
AI, Robotics, IoT
- Hearing Examines State of Artificial Intelligence
- Artificial intelligence continues its progression into the mainstream – Raconteur
- Instagram star isn’t what she seems. But brands are buying in
- How to apply Machine Learning to IoT using Android Things and TensorFlow
- Testing machine learning interpretability techniques – O’Reilly Media
- Drones Helped Locating Missing Animals At Flooded Zoo Near Spangdahlem
- Tensorflow: The Confusing Parts (1)
- Geneva To Study Feasibility Of Drone TaxiService – The cantonal government announced that Geneva would take part in a European feasibility study into using drones for personal transportation.
- Geneva with the ability to innovate was the ideal candidate to represent Switzerland in the European Union-led project.
- The project which comes under the Urban Air Mobility (UAM) initiative aims to put urban mobility into the third dimension and also aims to assess public interest for the idea of drone taxis.
- This project is a first step towards implementing the canton of Geneva drone vision published in November 2017, said cantonal and city government minister Pierre Maudet.
- In a region that is growing rapidly and where traffic is becoming more and more saturated, public bodies have the responsibility to explore new ways of addressing the challenges of tomorrow, said Luc Barthassat, the Geneva transport minister.
@DeepAeroDrones: Geneva To Study Feasibility Of Drone Taxi Service. See More @ https://t.co/OqXlGq5vPR#DEEPAERO #AI #BLOCKCHAIN… https://t.co/n52Wqmka75
- Algorithms are being developed, which can learn over time and make optimal lending decisions without human bias.
- There have been several AI-driven funds and also several smart beta funds that have replaced a human fund manager with a set of rules or algorithms.
- Having said that, machine-driven trading is still in nascent stages and requires more time to mature as evidenced by high volatility in the returns of AI-led trading strategies.
- We see AI impacting every aspect of financial services industry from very large banks to fintech startups.
- This is a very positive thing as it will lead to lower costs and better value for the end customer, says Gopi Suvanam, director of G-Square Solutions, an AI-driven products company servicing financial institutions.
@GiovanniToschi: Artificial Intelligence: AI fast disrupting the world of finance as you know ithttps://t.co/NxSBs0yz5t
@eagle_drones_us: Report: Boeing-Built ‘Echo Voyager’ AUV Undergoes 2nd Round of Tests https://t.co/iLSJ8O46Fv#AI #Robotics #IoT… https://t.co/UVk1YuaP32
@cspan: .@HouseScience hearing on Artificial Intelligence – LIVE online here: https://t.co/iRFxcc79Vf https://t.co/q4jOhG5RMT
@raconteur: The potential impact of artificial intelligence by sector > https://t.co/u5roFpGi4R#AI https://t.co/13z9wZr5Db
@bloomyoursocial: Social media brings a lot of good to the world. Then there’s this. Sad face. https://t.co/Apqhr7zcle… https://t.co/y5RLqP4zQ3
@survivingwithan: How to apply Machine Learning to IoT using Android Things and TensorFlow https://t.co/JM2K4sZwvk via… https://t.co/qDlutARJEd
@srisatish: Explainable #AI is the next frontier for building trust in #MachineLearning cc @h2oai https://t.co/KjS88LPRBK
@DeepAeroDrones: Drones Helped Locating Missing Animals At Flooded Zoo Near Spangdahlem. See More @ https://t.co/lJm345zhpK… https://t.co/n6munQLE5h
@jacobmbuckman: New blog post on understanding Tensorflow abstractions! https://t.co/kvas4cXUFz
Top AI Courses
Artificial Intelligence A-Z™: Learn How To Build An AI (44,056 students enrolled)By Hadelin de Ponteves
- Build an AI
- Understand the theory behind Artificial Intelligence
- Make a virtual Self Driving Car
- Make an AI to beat games
- Solve Real World Problems with AI
- Master the State of the Art AI models
- Deep Q-Learning
- Deep Convolutional Q-Learning
Advanced AI: Deep Reinforcement Learning in Python (10,029 students enrolled)By Lazy Programmer Inc.
- Build various deep learning agents
- Apply a variety of advanced reinforcement learning algorithms to any problem
- Q-Learning with Deep Neural Networks
- Policy Gradient Methods with Neural Networks
- Reinforcement Learning with RBF Networks
- Use Convolutional Neural Networks with Deep Q-Learning