Ai, banking, fintech, finserv & much more…
AI News Monday, June 25
- Artificial intelligence can be harnessed to help older adults, others
- 10 key stats that will make you switch to the virtual bank branch – LiveBank
banking, fintech, finserv, digital
- What is Artificial Intelligence
- Upcoming New Drone Laws In U.K. – DEEP AERO DRONES – Medium
DEEPAERO, AI, BLOCKCHAIN, DRONE, ICO
- Google’s AI can predict when a patient will die
- The efficacy of artificial intelligence in mobile marketing
- Drone To The Rescue: Saved Hawaii’s Resident From Lava Flows
- Access Denied
- Artificially Intelligent Robot Predicts Its Own Future by Learning Like a Baby
- How Artificial Intelligence Could Help Us Live Longer
AI, startup, longevity
- The most common kind of AI algorithms is supervised machine learning, which involves learning from labeled data.
- Selective sampling algorithms like active learning automatically select the salient and exemplar samples from large amounts of redundant, unlabeled data; this tremendously reduces human annotation effort, as only a few samples, which are identified by the algorithm, need to be labeled manually.
- Semi-supervised learning algorithms try to use labeled, as well as unlabeled data to develop a model.
- At Florida State University, I am collaborating with faculty members at the Institute of Successful Longevity to develop AI algorithms, under the constraint of weak manual supervision, which can detect and predict falls in older adults.
- To cope with this enormous amount of data, algorithms like active learning, domain adaptation and semi-supervised learning will continue to be of prime importance and a fertile ground of AI research in the years to come.
@AINewsAlliance: Artificial intelligence can be harnessed to help older adults, others https://t.co/TuNRNKXkG1 via @tdonline#AI… https://t.co/KP1nqqGwNw
- Increasingly, many of those companies are also starting to see that virtual branch banking may also be a way to improve customer service and satisfaction as well as save money by remotely offering services that until now were completely confined to physical branches.
- As a company that is developing virtual bank branch softwarea digital channel that offers clients all the functionalities of physical brancheswe have theorized a lot about the potential of this technology.
- Unlike traditional self-service banking apps, virtual banking makes it possible to interact with the consultant through video, screen sharing or the exchange of documents and other files.
- When compared to call center calls, virtual bankings conversion rate and customer satisfaction are much higher, mainly due to the fact that they simply offer more possibilities (live chat, video and audio calls, advanced interaction functionalities, etc.).
- As a result, many banks see virtual banking as a way to save on the money spent each year to keep physical locations running.
@JimMarous: 10 Statistics That Show the Power of Virtual Bankinghttps://t.co/4FilC8ovb4#banking #fintech #finserv #digital… https://t.co/E3lH717etQ
- ** AI & Deep Learning Online Training : https://goo.gl/VWNeAu ** – – This tutorial on Artificial Intelligence gives you a brief introduction to AI discussing how it can be a threat as well as useful.
- What is AI?
- History of AI – – 4.
- Dependency on AI – – 6.
- AI Course at Edureka – https://goo.gl/VWNeAu – – – – For more information, please write back to us at firstname.lastname@example.org – – Call us at US: +18336900808 (Toll Free) or India: +918861301699 – – – – Facebook: – – Twitter: https://twitter.com/edurekain – – LinkedIn:
@ICTMarpleSFC: What is Artificial Intelligence | Artificial Intelligence Tutorial For Beginn… by @edurekain #ai https://t.co/b8GbtjRj6o via @SlideShare
- Upcoming New Drone Laws InU.K. – New drone rules are being introduced in U.K. thatll restrict all drones from flying above 400 feet and within 1 km of airport boundaries, and the changes will come into effect on July 30.
- The law will also be requiring the registration of drones weighing 250 grams or more with the Civil Aviation Authority (CAA), and these requirements will come into force on Nov.30, 2019.
- We welcome the clarity that todays announcements provides, as it leaves no doubt that anyone flying a drone must stay well away from aircraft, airports and airfields, says Chris Woodroofe, Chief Operating Officer of Londons Gatwick Airport.
- On the other hand, Drone bill will be published to provide police officers the powers to intervene if the drones are used inappropriately.
- The CAA supports the safe development of drones in the U.K., as they can bring many benefits, but to achieve those, we need everyone flying a drone now to do so safely.
@DeepAeroDrones: Upcoming New Drone Laws In U.K. Read More @ https://t.co/uKEJfJGFIK#DEEPAERO #AI #BLOCKCHAIN #DRONE #ICO https://t.co/xdM86EYggd
- A new paper published in Naturesuggests that feeding electronic health record data to a deep learning model could substantially improve the accuracy of projected outcomes.
- In trials using data from two U.S. hospitals, researchers were able to show that these algorithms could predict a patients length of stay and time of discharge, but also the time of death.
- A new algorithm lines up previous events of each patients records into a timeline, which allowed the deep learning model to pinpoint future outcomes, including time of death.
- Electronic health records of millions of patients in the hands of a small number of private companies could quickly allow the likes of Google to exploit health industries, and become a monopoly in healthcare.
- And their relationship was already frayed over allegations that DeepMind Health broke U.K. laws by collecting patient data without proper consentin 2017.
@hwingo: #Google’s #AI Can Predict When A Patient Will Die https://t.co/p7D1d8KIib via @FuturismUnderscores how… https://t.co/CO1aYD4Dgb
@nsabrina_mn: The efficacy of artificial intelligence in mobile marketing https://t.co/LBEvR3htZP #ai
@DeepAeroDrones: Drone To The Rescue: Saved Hawaii’s Resident From Lava Flows. See More @ https://t.co/bQN8QD4qFr#DEEPAERO #AI… https://t.co/PBtnEy1Xc1
@IainLJBrown: Machine learning tech provider Appen shares up 250 per cent in a yearRead more here: https://t.co/KImU9HaHaC… https://t.co/j2T1AJwDiw
@ipfconline1: Artificially Intelligent Robot Predicts Its Own Future by Learning Like a Baby https://t.co/32KhFXgn0S v/… https://t.co/yuzycjXqtY
@AmanMerchant: How Artificial Intelligence Could Help Us Live Longer https://t.co/J0wlsvSM6z #AI #startup #longevity