Ai, machinelearning, seo, bigdata & much more…
AI News Sunday, June 24
- Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Artificial Intelligence
- How Machine Learning in Search Works: Everything You Need to Know
- Big Data and the Psychologist’s Role on the Analytical Team – insideBIGDATA
- Drones Majorly Being Deployed In Law Enforcement Sector
- Why Diversity in the Artificial Intelligence Sector Is Critical
- Upcoming New Drone Laws In U.K. – DEEP AERO DRONES – Medium
DEEPAERO, AI, BLOCKCHAIN, DRONE, ICO
- IFlytek, CIPG Will Build National AI Translator to Meet Rising Demand
IFlytek, CIPG, AI, Translator
- Ways to think about machine learning — Benedict Evans
- Accenture’s Richard Lumb Davos interview: Robots, jobs, skills, leadership, training – Business Insider
AIforGood, AI, WEF17
- Moments that Shaped AI – 1956 – The Dartmouth Summer Research Project on Artificial Intelligence coins the name of a new field concerned with making software smart like humans.
- Your AI Decoder Ring – Artificial intelligence – The development of computers capable of tasks that typically require human intelligence.
- Machine learning – Using example data or experience to refine how computers make predictions or perform a task.
- Unsupervised learning – Learning without annotated examples, just from experience of data or the worldtrivial for humans but not generally practical for machines.
- And theres plenty to work on: Despite the flurry of recent progress in AI and wild prognostications about its near future, there are still many things that machines cant do, such as understanding the nuances of language, common-sense reasoning, and learning a new skill from just one or two examples….
@hsianghui: Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Artificial Intelligence #ai https://t.co/yMIu3y3LOn
- While we cant possibly list (or even know) every application of machine learning going on over at the Googleplex, lets look at a couple ofknown examples: – – What article on machine learning at Google would be complete without mentioning their first and still highly-relevant implementation of a machine learning…
- Now lets look at my automotive example: – – Machine learning helps Google to not just understand where there are similarities in queries, but we can also see it determining that if I need my car fixed I may need a mechanic (good call Google), whereas for replacing it I…
- Theyre doing this using the same core technique give the machine learning system some data and let it go.
- To draw from the example used in a great course over on Coursera on machine learning, this is the model used to group similar stories in Google News and one can infer that its used in other places like the identification and grouping of images containing the same or similar…
- In this model, the system is not told what its looking for but rather simply instructed to group entities (an image, article, etc.) into groups by similar traits (the entities they contain, keywords, relationships, authors, etc.) – – Understanding what machine learning is will be crucial if you seek to…
@sejournal: Learn how #MachineLearning actually impact search & #SEO. 💌 https://t.co/5roGILkCO3 https://t.co/cKEyx04z3g
- In the last two years, more data has been created than in the rest of human history combined.
- Thanks to advanced computing power, all this data can be used to help companies serve their customers better and become more efficient.
- Today, just about every large company in the United States has a data scientist on staff to make sense of the massive amounts of data they collect on an everyday basis.
- Now that the role of the data scientist has become essential in the workplace, more roles in data analytics are opening up in large companiesincluding jobs for psychologists.
- The infographic below from our friends over at the University of Southern California Dornsife shows us why psychologists can have such a powerful role in leveraging big data effectively.
@IainLJBrown: Big Data and the Psychologist’s Role on the Analytical TeamRead more here: https://t.co/YT0lY2lsr1#BigData… https://t.co/x13EyW1ypM
- Drones Majorly Being Deployed In Law Enforcement Sector – According a report from the Center for the Study of the Drone at Bard College, the public safety agencies across the US are adopting various drone programs for law enforcement.
- According to a research, the drone usage has been increased by 82% in the past year.
- The report also states that there are twice as many public safety agencies with drones as there are agencies with manned aircraft.
- This research clearly reveals the use of drones in the public safety agencies especially in the law enforcement sector.
- Cook County, IL which includes Chicago has 11 agencies that use drones, while other major cities like Los Angeles also have multiple programs.
@DeepAeroDrones: Drones Majorly Being Deployed In Law Enforcement Sector. Read More @ https://t.co/oJ9MjImPvQ#DEEPAERO #AI… https://t.co/bCjd85vvBP
- Artificial intelligence offers limitless potential for the financial industry, but at Fortunes MPW International Summit on Tuesday Mastercard vice chairman Ann Cairns also called attention to some of its existential risks.
- This human element of AI is also why its important to get more women into STEM, she said.
- Cairns, who became vice chairman of Mastercard (ma) earlier this month, noted that if we dont have a diverse group of people working on AI, were going to get computers that think like some bro culture on the West Coast.
- To get more women into STEM fields, youve got go grab girls young, and tell them its fun.
- One of the challenges she had to navigate being the only woman on the oil rig?
@WomenTechSummit: Why Diversity in the Artificial Intelligence Sector Is Critical https://t.co/Uun949UIi2 #AI #womenintech https://t.co/JFyrGUWLR3
@DeepAeroDrones: Upcoming New Drone Laws In U.K. Read More @ https://t.co/uKEJfJGFIK#DEEPAERO #AI #BLOCKCHAIN #DRONE #ICO https://t.co/xdM86EYggd
@RPA_AI: Marks & Spencer teams with Microsoft to bring artificial intelligence into stores – https://t.co/YTN0xgrzfB… https://t.co/ISKjEF46dO
@yicaichina: #IFlytek, #CIPG Will Build National #AI #Translator to Meet Rising Demand https://t.co/VnstFv4Qu0 https://t.co/YvXj8Uk1OJ
@BenedictEvans: New post: ways to think about machine learning. https://t.co/jTD139BBxz
Accenture’s Richard Lumb Davos interview: Robots, jobs, skills, leadership, training – Business Insider
@YChahed: MoreLearn how #AIforGood makes thousands of Accenture employees better. Via @businessinsider: https://t.co/Us9QkdO2su #AI #WEF17
Top AI Courses
Artificial Intelligence A-Z™: Learn How To Build An AI (44,056 students enrolled)By Hadelin de Ponteves
- Build an AI
- Understand the theory behind Artificial Intelligence
- Make a virtual Self Driving Car
- Make an AI to beat games
- Solve Real World Problems with AI
- Master the State of the Art AI models
- Deep Q-Learning
- Deep Convolutional Q-Learning
Advanced AI: Deep Reinforcement Learning in Python (10,029 students enrolled)By Lazy Programmer Inc.
- Build various deep learning agents
- Apply a variety of advanced reinforcement learning algorithms to any problem
- Q-Learning with Deep Neural Networks
- Policy Gradient Methods with Neural Networks
- Reinforcement Learning with RBF Networks
- Use Convolutional Neural Networks with Deep Q-Learning