Machinelearning, datascience, datascientist, ai & much more…
AI News Saturday, June 23
- Adobe is using machine learning to make it easier to spot Photoshopped images
- What is it like to be a machine learning engineer in 2018?
MachineLearning, DataScience, DataScientist
- Caught up on Westworld? Here’s why you should watch Humans
- NVIDIA Opening AI Research Lab in Toronto
- Brands Using AI to Market Their Businesses
- CDeep3M – Plug-and-Play cloud based deep learning for image segmentation of light, electron and X-ray microscopy
- 12 Best Unity Courses, Tutorials, and Training 2018
Unity, Tutorials, Training, AI, Development, gamedev, indiedev
- Data Blockchain ICO bench, DBC ICO, DBCC Coins
- Back to the future: How Artificial Intelligence is reshaping human experience – The Financial Express
- Experts around the world are getting increasingly worried about new AI tools that make it easier than ever to edit images and videos especially with social medias power to share shocking content quickly and without fact-checking.
- An illustration from Adobes new paper showing how edits in images can be spotted by a machine learning system.
- The new research paper shows how machine learning can be used to identify three common types of image manipulation: splicing, where two parts of different images are combined; cloning, where objects within an image are copy and pasted; and removal, when an object is edited out altogether.
- To spot this sort of tampering, digital forensics experts typically look for clues in hidden layers of the image.
- When these sorts of edits are made, they leave behind digital artifacts, like inconsistencies in the random variations in color and brightness created by image sensors (also known as image noise).
@verge: Adobe is using machine learning to make it easier to spot Photoshopped images https://t.co/ztlMkNDhM0 https://t.co/XDK105nlJK
- A personal account as to why 2018 is going to be a fun year for machine learning engineers.
- There are so many tools, platforms and resources available, MLEs can focus their time on solving problems critical to their field or company instead of worrying about building platforms and hand rolling numerical algorithms.
- Google Cloud has easy means of building and deploying TensorFlow models including their new TPU support in beta, AWS has an ever evolving suite of deep learning AMIs and Nvidia has a great deep learning SDK.
- ArXiv (and bioRxiv) continues to grow its adoption, Coursera courses span linear algebra, machine learning and deep learning, and countless blog posts are published everyday with amazing visualizations and interpretations of modern research.
- He is a machine learning leader, engineer and data scientist passionate about building scalable teams and ML software.
@kdnuggets: What is it like to be a #MachineLearning engineer in 2018? #DataScience #DataScientist https://t.co/UQsJeXeVaf https://t.co/9QlDgyXuLZ
- What to watch – – Episode 1, from the science fiction series Humans.
- The seriess opening hour introduces the controversies and conflicts of this society primarily via three sets of characters: decrepit old inventor Dr. George Millican (William Hurt) and the outdated synth Odi (Will Tudor) he refuses to scrap; the Hawkins family, whose patriarch Joe (Tom Goodman-Hill) has purchased a synth named…
- But the episode gets its emotional heft from its human moments, like the scenes of android sex worker Niska (Emily Berrington) being objectified by men, George and Odis interactions as they take comfort in each others brokenness, and the heartbreaking depictions of the Hawkins households dysfunction, which is rooted in…
- Episode 1 doesnt introduce all of the characters and ideas thatll play a role in season 1 (and beyond), but similar to Westworlds early episodes, Humans begins with the suggestion that when the creators of these advanced robots begin giving them subtler emotional responses, they inadvertently unlock the door between…
- And for those interested in the original Real Humans, its two 10-episode seasons are available on Hulu.
@ScriptFeed: Caught up on Westworld? Here’s why you should watch Humans https://t.co/V7YXIcieAI https://t.co/7otpIFT5Mz
@MaRSDD: Toronto’s status as an #AI hub keeps on growing as @nvidia plans to open a research centre. https://t.co/cUeB36sRIk https://t.co/1wrDcDmcVH
@ipfconline1: Brands Using Artificial Intelligence to Market Their Businesses [Infographic]https://t.co/XOJEcmaAeb via… https://t.co/wmDzt70srI
CDeep3M – Plug-and-Play cloud based deep learning for image segmentation of light, electron and X-ray microscopy
@bxv_cell: CDeep3M – Plug-and-Play cloud based deep learning for image segmentation of light, electron and X-ray microscopy https://t.co/7KMoZ351zZ
@AiBlessing: Data Science and Machine Learning Bootcamp with R☞ https://t.co/FOKMIO1MBn#MachineLearning #DataScience https://t.co/SpGubs0Fzw
- Description: Created in partnership with Unity Technologies: learn C# by developing 2D & 3D games with this comprehensive guide – – Description: Learn to Program Unity Games with C#.
- Learn C# programming and how to use C# in Unity games – – This unity course is intended for complete beginnerswho want to learn how to program Unity games using C#.
- The C# and Unity material in the first 4 courses in the specialization are slightly more comprehensive than the content in the first 2 game programming courses at UCCS.
- In the capstone course, youll implement your own game idea using Unity and C#.
- 1: Introduction to C# Programming and Unity – – 2: More C# Programming and Unity – – Description: Learn How To Plan, Design, Create And Publish Your Games On Any Platform Using Unity Game Engine – – Description: Learn Unity game design & 2D & 3D game development & make…
@reinforcelabtwt: 12 Best #Unity Courses, #Tutorials & #Traininghttps://t.co/wuw5kPC1aw …#AI #Development #gamedev #indiedev… https://t.co/yssbQfXb11
@DBC_IO: https://t.co/tIYvABHeC2 – Artificial Intelligence and Blockchain Technology https://t.co/ze2NHezpJZ #DataBlockchain… https://t.co/Ptrr1XlXH5
Back to the future: How Artificial Intelligence is reshaping human experience – The Financial Express
@ipfconline1: Back To The Future: How Artificial Intelligence Is Reshaping Human Experience https://t.co/ml4vZxgjwM v/… https://t.co/mp37h5u6oJ
Top AI Courses
Artificial Intelligence A-Z™: Learn How To Build An AI (44,056 students enrolled)By Hadelin de Ponteves
- Build an AI
- Understand the theory behind Artificial Intelligence
- Make a virtual Self Driving Car
- Make an AI to beat games
- Solve Real World Problems with AI
- Master the State of the Art AI models
- Deep Q-Learning
- Deep Convolutional Q-Learning
Advanced AI: Deep Reinforcement Learning in Python (10,029 students enrolled)By Lazy Programmer Inc.
- Build various deep learning agents
- Apply a variety of advanced reinforcement learning algorithms to any problem
- Q-Learning with Deep Neural Networks
- Policy Gradient Methods with Neural Networks
- Reinforcement Learning with RBF Networks
- Use Convolutional Neural Networks with Deep Q-Learning