Ai, machinelearning, google, ai & much more…
AI News Tuesday, June 19
- Three AI and Machine Learning Cybersecurity Tips
- David Icke
- Machine Learning Tools Generate Metadata for Science Data Searches
- Trudeau government kick off talks toward national strategy on big data
- Introducing AI-Assisted Development to Elevate Low-Code Platforms to the Next Level
- CrowdOptic Discussing Intel Alliance, Artificial Intelligence, and Intelligent Live Streaming at Intel …
- Artificial intelligence and machine learning cybersecurity technologies hold the key to stopping todays advanced threats.
- With an approach focused on automation, AI and machine learning cybersecurity technology, organizations can dynamically create and manage security postures, identify threats and mitigate attacks.
- One of the main benefits of cloud computing is scalability, and scalability is essential for any AI and machine learning cybersecurity initiative.
- An effective AI and machine learning cybersecurity approach can evolve with these threats and defeat zero-day attacks.
- It is impossible for any business to react quickly enough to evolving threats without relying on AI and machine learning cybersecurity technologies.
@OracleSecEdge: #AI and #machinelearning security tools are great, but you need people, too. https://t.co/EyN98tOWgZ https://t.co/PmsUZHn3ju
- The companys Medical Brain team is using a new type of artificial intelligence algorithm to make predictions about the likelihood of death among hospital patients.
- A paper published last month in the journal Nature detailed how its predictive algorithm used vast data sets to determine whether inpatients will survive in two different hospitals.
- For predicting inpatient mortality, Googles Medical Brain was 95 per cent accurate in the first hospital and 93 per cent accurate in the second hospital.
- In one case study, the Medical Brain algorithm gave a woman with metastatic breast cancer a 19.9 per cent chance of dying in the hospital by crunching 175,639 data points from her medical records.
- The hospital’s Early Warning Score that it typically uses gave her a 9.3 per cent chance of dying.
@davidicke: #Google #AI can predict when people die with ‘95 per cent accuracy’ https://t.co/GG480Konmx https://t.co/UfYTM3LrIh
- Scientists can then search these files via a web-based search engine for scientific data, calledScience Search, that the Berkeley team is building.
- To address the metadata issue, the Berkeley Lab team uses machine-learning techniques to mine the science ecosystemincluding instrument timestamps, facility user logs, scientific proposals, publications, and file system structuresfor contextual information.
- The Berkeley lab team has put together an innovative software stack that uses machine-learning techniques including natural language processing pull contextual keywords about the scientific experiment and automatically create metadata tags for the data.
- In the case of science data only a handful of domain experts can create training sets and validate machine-learning techniques, so one of the big ongoing problems we face is an extremely small number of training sets, says Weber, who is also a staff scientist in Berkeley Lab’s CRD.
- In addition to generating metadata tags through training datasets, the Berkeley Lab team also developed tools that use machine-learning techniques for mining the science ecosystem for data context.
@AI__TECH: Machine Learning Tools Generate Metadata for Science Data Searches https://t.co/qnPbVK37FL #AI https://t.co/2VaP93xjJI
@IainLJBrown: Trudeau government kick off talks toward national strategy on big dataRead more here: https://t.co/HsM1jFD1B4… https://t.co/zXAjnKlc71
@JohanDenHaan: Introducing AI-Assisted Development to Elevate Low-Code Platforms to the Next Level https://t.co/8aq2RFgukA… https://t.co/vZD1U2uxvK
CrowdOptic Discussing Intel Alliance, Artificial Intelligence, and Intelligent Live Streaming at Intel …
@into_AI: CrowdOptic Discussing Intel Alliance, Artificial Intelligence, and Intelligent Live Streaming at Intel … – SAN https://t.co/u63zF5DrVu #ai
@pharoproject: Keras bindings for Pharo. (The Python Deep Learning library) https://t.co/G7oL79pd6s @fchollet #pharo https://t.co/sW7vaMVHwQ
- Eden Hazard has made clear his willingness to leave Chelsea for Real Madrid after telling the European champions that they know what they have to do if they want me.
- The Chelsea playmaker, who has repeatedly been linked with a move to the Bernabeu in recent seasons, has yet to sign a new deal at…
@enkronos: ** [https://t.co/9ic16ggwf6]: Enkronos Apps: A Unique Data Driven Multi-Application Blockchain-Fueled Platform **… https://t.co/X7ePqzSp2Q
@IainLJBrown: Facebook can use AI to open your eyes in blinking selfiesRead more here: https://t.co/y8txHF9OXD… https://t.co/MRzcW3MlhD
@into_AI: IBM computer taps AI to successfully debate humans – The rise of the machines is co https://t.co/PDidf1CPzN #ai
Top AI Courses
Artificial Intelligence A-Z™: Learn How To Build An AI (44,056 students enrolled)By Hadelin de Ponteves
- Build an AI
- Understand the theory behind Artificial Intelligence
- Make a virtual Self Driving Car
- Make an AI to beat games
- Solve Real World Problems with AI
- Master the State of the Art AI models
- Deep Q-Learning
- Deep Convolutional Q-Learning
Advanced AI: Deep Reinforcement Learning in Python (10,029 students enrolled)By Lazy Programmer Inc.
- Build various deep learning agents
- Apply a variety of advanced reinforcement learning algorithms to any problem
- Q-Learning with Deep Neural Networks
- Policy Gradient Methods with Neural Networks
- Reinforcement Learning with RBF Networks
- Use Convolutional Neural Networks with Deep Q-Learning