AI News Wednesday, June 13
- This AI is working with a fleet of drones to help us fight ocean plastic
- Devendra Fadnavis on US, Canada visit: Deal signed to develop AI clusters in Maharashtra
- Secret identities wouldn’t fool modern face recognition
@wef: This #AI is learning to recognize ocean plastic using drone photos https://t.co/qZD8jzZnHA https://t.co/GGPxNIkJdn
- The Maharashtra government will develop Artificial Intelligence (AI) clusters with foreign partnership, said Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis on Tuesday after he met the Vice Premier of Quebec, Dominique Anglade, to promote AI whose applications, which the CM said, would help in sustainable farming and agriculture in Maharashtra.
- The state IT department signed a MoU with the Institute for Data Valorisation (IVADO) for setting up an AI accelerator in Maharashtra.
- IVADO and Applied AI Research Institute… will work together to set up AI clusters in Maharashtra in conjuction with IIT Mumbai, Fadnavis said.
- Exuding confidence on AI generating jobs, he said, We expect development of AI can generate 230 million jobs in the country by year 2025… – – He said Maharashtra was the first state in the country to come out with a cloud policy enabling the government to shift its operations…
- Amongst core areas where the state government wants to put AI to use includes agriculture, health, home, revenue and social justice.
@aparanjape: .@Dev_Fadnavis on US, Canada visit: Deal signed to develop #AI clusters in Maharashtra https://t.co/aebNKnpaM7
- Secret identities wouldnt fool modern face recognition – As most people my age would do, I was trying to show my kids the original 1978 Superman film to introduce them to my favorite superhero, when my 4 year old wondered out loud why no one recognized Clark Kent as the…
- So I decided to put it to thetest.Naturally, my first test was to see if I might train a model to recognize Superman as Clark Kent.
- No one seems to be able to look at Clarks face and recognize him as Superman.
- Facebox and other good face recognition systems will be able to understand the structure of a face, regardless of fake glasses, masks, or obscuring of the hair.
- Download Facebox, right click on the training images above and save them to your hard drive, then, follow the instructions on teaching a face in the Facebox console.
@matryer: I absolutely love this – #MachineLearning spoils superhero movies – https://t.co/5sM2Mge3XR https://t.co/wrYH91IPYM
Top AI Courses
Artificial Intelligence A-Z™: Learn How To Build An AI (44,056 students enrolled)By Hadelin de Ponteves
- Build an AI
- Understand the theory behind Artificial Intelligence
- Make a virtual Self Driving Car
- Make an AI to beat games
- Solve Real World Problems with AI
- Master the State of the Art AI models
- Deep Q-Learning
- Deep Convolutional Q-Learning
Advanced AI: Deep Reinforcement Learning in Python (10,029 students enrolled)By Lazy Programmer Inc.
- Build various deep learning agents
- Apply a variety of advanced reinforcement learning algorithms to any problem
- Q-Learning with Deep Neural Networks
- Policy Gradient Methods with Neural Networks
- Reinforcement Learning with RBF Networks
- Use Convolutional Neural Networks with Deep Q-Learning