Bigdata, machinelearning, ad, ai & much more…
AI News Thursday, June 7
- Humanising big data is the key for property managers
- Machine Learning with TensorFlow + Real-Life Business Case
- Why Modern Intranets Are The Gateway for A Modern Workplace
- Using the significant data and insight amassed over the past 40 years, we are honing a methodology that combines instinct with information and puts the wellness of our customers first.
- Big data and proptech are the buzzwords, but unless hard facts are united with human insights, will property managers really be making the best decisions for residents wellbeing?
- But homing in on the most effective ways to manage properties so that residents are happy, safe and secure is only truly leveraged when experience is aligned with significant data and insight.
- By bringing together the data we hold on our portfolio, its operations, health and safety, estate finances and so on, we possess powerful predictive models to help us deliver excellent residential property management.
- Data is a powerful tool in property management and we make it part of our practice and working culture, because people are still the key to excellence.
@IainLJBrown: Humanising big data is the key for property managersRead more here: https://t.co/CdtXJMts60#BigData… https://t.co/3zmBTffb6x
- We have prepared an amazing course not only to get you acquainted with, but help you understand how deep machine learning works!
- One hour into the course, you will have created your first machine learning algorithm!
- The course digs deep into machine learning theory and practice, focusing on deep neural networks and Googles state-of-the-art TensorFlow framework.
- Isnt it like the rest of the machine learning courses out there?
- The perks if you complete 100% of the course: – – We will send you two gifts: – – Microsoft Excel 2016: Beginner and Intermediate Training, provided you complete 50% of the course, and – – Statistics for Data Science and Business Analysis, provided you complete 100%.
@machinelearnbot: Machine Learning with TensorFlow + Real-Life Business Case https://t.co/pl3MmJv5vZ #machinelearning #ad @machinelearnbot
- These tools are interconnected in a single environment to make a digital workplace where employees communicate, work together and finish the tasks.
- If complete integration is not possible, a single sign-on facility can help to reduce difficulties in finding data to make a productive and effective employee experience.
- Basically, integration and single sign-on will enable the employee to get the information quicker and finish tasks faster.
- Thus allowing information and activity to flow between employees of different departments continuously.
- By making integrated task-based intranet accessible via mobile, employees can log-in from anywhere and complete the tasks, which results in more timely action.
@ipfconline1: Why Modern Intranets Are The Gateway for A Modern Workplace https://t.co/jeSdh8itCC v/ @Acuvate#AI #Chatbots… https://t.co/un0kSVzLXu