Ai, machinelearning, robot, fintech & much more…
AI News Tuesday, June 5
- Technological Innovations in Artificial Intelligence is on the Rise
- Explain yourself, machine. Producing simple text descriptions for AI interpretability.
- The robot revolution is just beginning
- Internet of Things Inc. (OTC: INOTF), Accuray Incorporated (NASDAQ: ARAY), Yext, Inc. (NYSE: YEXT), Black Cactus Global Inc. (OTC: BLGI), Gopher Protocol Inc. (OTC: GOPH) – – A report by Goldman Sachs emphasized the sweeping changes AI is already causing across a variety of sectors, including advertising (programmatic ad buying),…
- The JV continues to make headway with artificial intelligence in China and pending the closing of WTX Inc., the Company will look to leverage their unique data and technology by integrating it into its manufacturing process optimization platform to turn traditional manufacturing operations into smart industrial IoT enabled facilities.
- About Internet of Things Inc. – Internet of Things Inc. is a strategic investor in growth-ready companies with innovative technology solutions.
- Black Cactus Global Inc. (OTC: BLGI) is a technology development company with a focus on Blockchain, machine learning, crypto currency, and the Internet of Things.
- Gopher Protocol Inc. (OTCQB: GOPH) is a development-stage company which consider itself Native IoT creator, developing Internet of Things (IoT) and Artificial Intelligence enabled mobile technology.
@JeffreyBuskey: Technological Innovations in Artificial Intelligence is on the Rise https://t.co/eV9tduAPKn #AI #MachineLearning… https://t.co/ha71wdrbp8
@DrLukeOR: New blogpost – High quality text descriptions to explain the decision of #AI systems. Humans love them!https://t.co/t52UOH0dbQ
- Jibo a so-called social robot is just the latest example of a clear phenomenon: A new generation of exponentially more intelligent and capable robots is on the way.
- And the prospect of exponentially more robots, crunching exponentially more data, necessitates not just a lot more computing power but also an entirely new product architecture.
- That summer, Gill Pratt, who oversaw robotics technology as a manager of the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA), said robot capabilities had crossed a key threshold.
- Many prominent firms, includingAndreessen Horowitz,Fenox Venture CapitalandSequoia, have noticed and have invested in educational and entertainment robots.
- And several trends in robotics will increase demand for more processors and an entirely new product architecture.
@SpirosMargaris: The #robot revolution is just beginning https://t.co/Dhr4Sofljb #fintech #insurtech @sanjit66 #AI @intel… https://t.co/AkfwN9zsWB