Ai, blockchain, ai,
AI News Monday, June 4
- Airports develop digital transformation roadmaps with biometrics and blockchain – Help Net Security
- Blockchain & AI to reboot marketing of tech services: IBM CMO – ETtech
- Kraken Awarded $900000 Contracts for Evaluation of SeaVision® Sensors and Artificial …
- Digital transformation in airports is creating growth opportunities across the globe with renewed commitment to infrastructure modernization and expansion creating a dynamic environment.
- In the future passengers will be submitting biometric data (enrollment) at the first airport touchpoint and will only need to verify their identity in all subsequent originating airport touchpoints, with the possibly to further extend this facility at destination airport touchpoints.
- Capacity constraints coupled with unprecedented growth in aircraft and passenger traffic, as well as competition and the promise of new non-aeronautical revenue streams necessitate a transformation in airports value proposition, by leveraging emerging technologies and transitioning from a process centric to a passenger centric business model, said Renjit Benjamin, Senior…
- Benjamin further noted that among other growth opportunities, IT and airport system suppliers focus on data monetization and predictive operations.
- The industry will also witness the growth of end-to-end data platforms that consolidate airport functions and processes, concluded Benjamin.
@helpnetsecurity: Airports develop digital transformation roadmaps with biometrics and blockchain – https://t.co/UlarQVe80g – #AI… https://t.co/lC4xvxpDqv
- IBM expects marketing of technology services to become more performance-oriented as it sees increasing use of artificial intelligence (AI) and blockchain-based platforms.The company is working on a pilot project using blockchain to effectively use every dollar spent in marketing and reduce middlemen in marketing activities, Michelle Peluso, chief marketing officer…
- This has prompted companies such as IBM, Accenture, TCS, Infosys and others re-structure their focus on sales and marketing.The IBM marketing leader believes the role of CMO has changed to make more data analytics-driven decision and focus on more one-to-one engagement than year-long marketing campaigns.
- And I say that because as marketing is becoming more of a science and more and more data-driven, we should be allocating our dollars in a much more agile fashion; teams that have the highest returns, get more money, said Peluso.AI and blockchain are considered to be key enablers of…
- You have a huge amount of unstructured data and AI is figuring out how to optimise dollars further and engage with customers differently… blockchain is another technology that will really impact marketers.
- These technologies will create new capabilities, said Peluso.She said currently 40-45% of a dollar spent in marketing sees effective use and impact before the clients.
@stpiindia: #Blockchain & #AI to reboot marketing of tech services: IBM CMOhttps://t.co/YzqFv3g4qd
@into_AI: Kraken Awarded $900000 Contracts for Evaluation of SeaVision® Sensors and Artificial … – These datasets can be https://t.co/EesJk02rBC #ai
Top AI Courses
Artificial Intelligence A-Z™: Learn How To Build An AI (44,056 students enrolled)By Hadelin de Ponteves
- Build an AI
- Understand the theory behind Artificial Intelligence
- Make a virtual Self Driving Car
- Make an AI to beat games
- Solve Real World Problems with AI
- Master the State of the Art AI models
- Deep Q-Learning
- Deep Convolutional Q-Learning
Advanced AI: Deep Reinforcement Learning in Python (10,029 students enrolled)By Lazy Programmer Inc.
- Build various deep learning agents
- Apply a variety of advanced reinforcement learning algorithms to any problem
- Q-Learning with Deep Neural Networks
- Policy Gradient Methods with Neural Networks
- Reinforcement Learning with RBF Networks
- Use Convolutional Neural Networks with Deep Q-Learning