Deepaero, ai, blockchain, drone & much more…
AI News Friday, June 1
- Sooner Or Later This Drone Ambulance Could Save Your Life
- Aerial Drone Unit To Be Established By Navy – DEEP AERO DRONES – Medium
- The Thermal Imaging Drone Technology Could Help Save Lives
- According to KQED News, the California Institute of Technology Researchers have designed a 1/5th scale autonomous drone ambulance and hopes to create a car-size rescue pod.
- From past two years, the drone ambulance has been worked on and the final goal is an emergency car that could transport at least one person.
- The California Institute of Technology also announces plans to install sensors inside the drone to monitor a patients vital signals.
- The motive behind the innovation and designing of the self-flying drone is to rescue a single person in areas where first responders cant reach or have trouble reaching.
- Moreover, the AI system will be created to pilot a patient to safety.
@DeepAeroDrones: Sooner Or Later This Drone Ambulance Could Save Your Life. See More @ https://t.co/hDfy6wGH0V#DEEPAERO #AI… https://t.co/OCY7dU8jDy
- With the growth of the unmanned aerial vehicles in the different sector and especially in the military department, the Navy plans to establish a command devoted to aviation drones.
- According to OPNAV instruction, Air Test and Evaluation Squadron Two Four (UX24) will come into existence at Webster Outlying Field in Maryland, and this mission would be involving aspects like providing research, testing, development and other major support for Navy and Marine Corps drone systems.
- The mission is currently performed by Naval Test Wing Atlantic, but growth in the field requires a command solely focused on the aviation drone mission, states OPNAV.
- Under the sea drone will also very soon come into existence.
@DeepAeroDrones: Aerial Drone Unit To Be Established By Navy. See More @ https://t.co/fqDxUPMJek#DEEPAERO #AI #BLOCKCHAIN #DRONE… https://t.co/xH6b0wpCOW
- Drones are multiplying in numbers and have become quite popular and are now being equipped with technology that can save lives.
- In the past year, drones have helped save 65 lives across five continents.
- The thermal imaging technology can help firefighters with wildfires by spotting hot-spots when its dark, finding out the directions and rescuing people.
- The thermal capability itself is not that new but having it fully interrogated into our drone system and providing that data live to the operator and incident command is new and powerful and thats where the power of the technology comes to shine, says Romero Durscher the Director of Public…
- Say someone is up in the mountains and you cant get to them right away, the drone can be used to get them a medical pack, food, or water and drop it for them, says Tom Jackson the VP and GM for Aeryon Defense.
@DeepAeroDrones: The Thermal Imaging Drone Technology Could Help Save Lives. See More @ https://t.co/V4LdL4aKOS#DEEPAERO #AI… https://t.co/fL8vn7oKF8
Top AI Courses
Artificial Intelligence A-Z™: Learn How To Build An AI (44,056 students enrolled)By Hadelin de Ponteves
- Build an AI
- Understand the theory behind Artificial Intelligence
- Make a virtual Self Driving Car
- Make an AI to beat games
- Solve Real World Problems with AI
- Master the State of the Art AI models
- Deep Q-Learning
- Deep Convolutional Q-Learning
Advanced AI: Deep Reinforcement Learning in Python (10,029 students enrolled)By Lazy Programmer Inc.
- Build various deep learning agents
- Apply a variety of advanced reinforcement learning algorithms to any problem
- Q-Learning with Deep Neural Networks
- Policy Gradient Methods with Neural Networks
- Reinforcement Learning with RBF Networks
- Use Convolutional Neural Networks with Deep Q-Learning