Deepaero, ai, blockchain,
AI News Tuesday, May 29
- PHASA-35: An Alternative To Conventional Satellite Technology
- The Drone Safety App Being Launched By SkyWatch – DEEP AERO DRONES – Medium
- The Seven Essentials of AI-Based Predictive Selling
- PHASA-35: An Alternative To Conventional Satellite Technology – The innovation and upliftment in the UAV industry would have no ends.
- The British firms named BAE Systems and Prismatic are developing a drone capable of remaining in the sky for an entire year.
- This solar-powered 150 kgs aircraft with a wingspan of 35 metres will be used for surveillance and to provide communication in remote areas.
- Basically this Long Endurance UAV is a cheaper alternative to conventional satellite technology, and it makes use of the suns rays during daytime to charge the battery that would allow it to operate overnight.
- The tests flights of this aircraft (PHASA-35, Persistent High Altitude Solar Aircraft) are expected next year.
@DeepAeroDrones: PHASA-35: An Alternative To Conventional Satellite Technology. See More @ https://t.co/dbi0ba9d8l#DEEPAERO #AI… https://t.co/RPi92CXSho
- The Drone Safety App Being Launched BySkyWatch – SkyWatch launched the drone safety app with on-demand insurance, which is now available on App Store and Google Play for both business and recreational operators.
- The operators can get real-time hazard warnings based off of the drones telemetry.
- The app will be calculating a safety score for each flight that will be used to set an industry benchmark for operators.
- One of the features of SkyWatch is the ability to plan the flight areas more accurately, empowering the operators to avoid hazards in a flight area.
- Drone operators need a solution that caters to their needs, and our platform doesnt only offer insurance or safety but marks a new era in drone insurance, where safer pilots can be rewarded for their efforts to fly safe and actually pay less on their insurance premiums, says Tomer Kashi,…
@DeepAeroDrones: The Drone Safety App Being Launched By SkyWatch. See More @ https://t.co/7aGkp6jjpo#DEEPAERO #AI #BLOCKCHAIN… https://t.co/YDltuJRmqv
- Having a complete 360 degree view of each customer is imperative for predictive sales success.
- Suppose your customer view was restricted to a single source of data, like their purchase history.
- In short, a 360 degree view of your customer is about using all the available dimensions of data pretty much everything you have in your systems and can gain from the usual third-party sources.
- There are no less than five places where this data can be found: – – But there is another very crucial data source your own sales teams, the most effective people, activities, and processes within your own sales department.
- This raises another question: Why are different forms of data used to create a complete customer view?
@Ronald_vanLoon: The Seven Essentials of #AI – Based Predictive Selling by @Absolutdata |Read more at https://t.co/a8avnA6gde… https://t.co/jaqEAS2Bd2
Top AI Courses
Artificial Intelligence A-Z™: Learn How To Build An AI (44,056 students enrolled)By Hadelin de Ponteves
- Build an AI
- Understand the theory behind Artificial Intelligence
- Make a virtual Self Driving Car
- Make an AI to beat games
- Solve Real World Problems with AI
- Master the State of the Art AI models
- Deep Q-Learning
- Deep Convolutional Q-Learning
Advanced AI: Deep Reinforcement Learning in Python (10,029 students enrolled)By Lazy Programmer Inc.
- Build various deep learning agents
- Apply a variety of advanced reinforcement learning algorithms to any problem
- Q-Learning with Deep Neural Networks
- Policy Gradient Methods with Neural Networks
- Reinforcement Learning with RBF Networks
- Use Convolutional Neural Networks with Deep Q-Learning