Deepaero, ai, blockchain, drone & much more…
AI News Saturday, May 26
- 3DR GCP An Android App Being Launched By 3DR and Trimble
- ParaZero & AGCS Collaborates For Drone Safety & Innovation
- Ethical Tech: Myth or Reality? – InformationWeek
- 3DR GCP An Android App Being Launched By 3DR andTrimble – A drone software platform for construction and engineering professionals, and makers of Site Scan, the 3DR has released 3DR GCP, an Android app to capture and use ground control points on commercial drone projects, enabled by the Trimble Catalyst…
- Instead of exporting GCP data files and manually uploading them into Site Scan, the 3DR customers can take the help of 3DR GCP and automatically transfer the data for georefrencing and processing.
- 3DR GCP provides our customers an end-to-end, cloud based ground control point workflow from the field to the office, says Chris Anderson, CEO of 3DR.
- Trimble is excited for 3DR to join our ecosystem with the launch of 3DR GCP, says Gareth Gibson, business development manager for Trimble Catalyst.
@DeepAeroDrones: 3DR GCP An Android App Being Launched By 3DR and Trimble. Read More @ https://t.co/e18OdP0LY3#DEEPAERO #AI… https://t.co/2XH3Ln456o
- ParaZero AGCS Collaborates For Drone Safety Innovation – Two major companies, Allianz Global Corporate Speciality and Israel-based drone safety systems company ParaZero partners to prioritize drone safety; support innovation and help clients mitigate risks and keep everyone safer.
- ParaZero focuses on design and development of the safety solutions for commercial unmanned aircraft systems.
- SafeAir, ParaZeros drone safety system, uses an onboard computer paired with a pyrotechnic parachute launcher.
- The safety package monitors key flight parameters, and on the identification of critical failures, a parachute and audio warning systems are triggered.
- AGCS recognizes the incomparable value that ParaZero brings to the table in an effort to carefully manage risks involved with the operation of drones, says James Van Meter, Aviation Practice Leader at AGCS.
@DeepAeroDrones: ParaZero & AGCS Collaborates For Drone Safety & Innovation. See More @ https://t.co/B9OL53uZsa#DEEPAERO #AI #BLOCKCHAIN #DRONE #ICO
- As the pace of technology innovation and tech-driven societal change accelerate, businesses are wise to think harder about the longer-term impacts of what they’re doing, both good and bad.
- Doing the wrong thing often involves irresponsible or inadvertent actions that are harmful to people, whether it’s invading their privacy orexposing their personal data.
- At the present time,13 different committees involved in the initiative are contemplating ethics from different technological perspectives, including personal data and individual access control, ethical research and design, autonomous weapons, classical ethics in AI, and mixed reality.
- Society must demand ethics for its own good – – Groups within society tend to react to technology innovation differently due to generational differences, cultural differences, and other factors.
- Businesses, individuals, and groups need to put more thought into the ethics of technology for their own good and for the good of all.
@ipfconline1: Ethical #Tech: Myth or Reality?👉Why ethics is a difficult concepthttps://t.co/ck9T8p6s7J v/ @InformationWeek… https://t.co/jtVE7fvPdc