AI News Sunday, March 11 Ai, Learning neural networks, Voice bots & more…
AI News TLDR / Table of Contents
- AI Will Colonize the Galaxy by the 2050s, According to the “Father of Deep Learning”
- Jürgen Schmidhuber asserts that, by 2050, there will be trillions of self-replicating robot factories on the asteroid belt. In a few million years, robots will naturally explore the galaxy out of curiosity, setting their own goals without much human interaction.
- AI, learning neural networks, Jürgen Schmidhuber. Schmidhuber, deep learning, AI systems
- Voice Bots: Most Human Computers We’ve Ever Had. – Archie.AI –
- The most reliable way to determine if an entity can be deemed artificially intelligent is through Turing Test. It involves computers being able to consistently “fool” human testers into believing…
- voice bots, natural language, conversational messaging interface, natural language instructions, voice assistant devices
- Hello World in TensorFlow –
- TensorFlow is an open-source software library developed by Google which is used for machine learning. It is capable of running on both CPU and GPU in all Linux, Windows and MacOS platforms…
- model, cost variation graph, data, training data, training data set
- Schmidhuber is considered thefather of very deep learning, and the pioneer of deep learning neural networks.
- A few million years later, AI will colonize the galaxy.
- Schmidhuber believes AI will play a crucial role in the way we will gather resources, most abundantly found in space.
- In particular, deep learning neural networks designed to mimic the human brains neural connections, and capable of learning by continuous exposure to tons of data can execute speech and image recognition fairly well.
- As Schmidhuber puts it: It took just a few million years [of evolution] to get to human intelligence, and computers are faster.
- Voice Bots: Most Human Computers Weve EverHad.Also: The Cheapest Computers Weve EverHad.Hit Play to listen to the Article.The most reliable way to determine if an entity can be deemed artificially intelligent is through Turing Test.
- The idea is that the use of language is the most advanced use of human intelligence and if computers can do that as good as a human, they should be considered intelligent.
- Bots are applications with a conversational, natural language interface.
- Bots interact like humans and since we already know natural language, there is no learning curve to use them for us.
- Talking to bots using voice is a very human experience.
- First, we will train our model using the training data set and then we will test its accuracy using the testing data set.
- Then we need to define the x, y of the training set and x,y of test set – Encoding classes and data separationStep 3 – Then its time to define the placeholders for inputs (X), outputs (Y) and define the weights and bias of network.
- Here we have 4 columns in inputs as the data set has 4 features and 3 columns in output to map 3 types of flowers.
- Final Step – Finally, when training process is over, the cost variation graph is plotted and the accuracy of the model is tested by passing the test data set.
- Plot graph and checkaccuracyAfter 1000 training iterations it is possible to gain 96.67% accuracy which is really impressive and the cost variation graph shows a significant development of the model by reducing the cost in each iteration.
Top AI Courses
Artificial Intelligence A-Z™: Learn How To Build An AI (44,056 students enrolled)By Hadelin de Ponteves
- Build an AI
- Understand the theory behind Artificial Intelligence
- Make a virtual Self Driving Car
- Make an AI to beat games
- Solve Real World Problems with AI
- Master the State of the Art AI models
- Deep Q-Learning
- Deep Convolutional Q-Learning
Advanced AI: Deep Reinforcement Learning in Python (10,029 students enrolled)By Lazy Programmer Inc.
- Build various deep learning agents
- Apply a variety of advanced reinforcement learning algorithms to any problem
- Q-Learning with Deep Neural Networks
- Policy Gradient Methods with Neural Networks
- Reinforcement Learning with RBF Networks
- Use Convolutional Neural Networks with Deep Q-Learning