AI News Friday, March 9 Stakes, Campaign, Human-centered a.i. & more…
AI News TLDR / Table of Contents
- [BOUNTY]🌀 Plaza Systems (PLAZA) ⛓ The Intersection of Lifestyle & Technology 🔗
- stakes, campaign, Group Members, Google Form link,
- Opinion | How to Make A.I. Human-Friendly
- Nothing is “artificial” about this technology. It is made by us, for us.
- human-centered A.I., Younger A.I. enthusiasts, human visual perception, ethical A.I. policies, especially exciting time
- 12 Brilliant Women in Artificial Intelligence & Ethics to Watch in 2018
- The possibility of creating sentient machines that can think and act like humans raises many ethical issues. We’re already encountering reinforced human bias in AI algorithms and with autonomous…
- AI, artificial intelligence, Algorithmic Justice League, responsible AI solutions, AI algorithms
- If you decide to leave us for another campaign, please write it down in this thread so we could check if you deserve to reserve your current week stakes (= if you posted 20 constructive posts).
- Fill this Google form : – – – – – – – – – – This campaign works with my Trusted Translators List.
- To receive your stakes, you have to clap articles from the Medium blog post (and follow it) that is provided at the top of this bounty campaign original post.
- To save time and be sure about content translation quality, slots are reserved for those people.You can find a list of those perpetual translators here:If you don’t see a perpetual translator for your language, you can now become a member of the team!
- Send me a PM with all your past work and I will see if you can be added to the list.If those perpetual translators don’t provide their work on time, the translation slot will be given to a backup translator.
- Making A.I. more sensitive to the full scope of human thought is no simple task.
- Reconnecting A.I. with fields like cognitive science, psychology and even sociology will give us a far richer foundation on which to base the development of machine intelligence.
- Addressing this concern is the third goal of human-centered A.I.: ensuring that the development of this technology is guided, at each step, by concern for its effect on humans.
- Additional pitfalls include bias against underrepresented communities in machine learning, the tension between A.I.s appetite for data and the privacy rights of individuals and the geopolitical implications of a global intelligence race.
- Governments can make a greater effort to encourage computer science education, especially among young girls, racial minorities and other groups whose perspectives have been underrepresented in A.I. And corporations should combine their aggressive investment in intelligent algorithms with ethical A.I. policies that temper ambition with responsibility.
- You can learn more about Joy and her work at Algorithmic Justice League – – 2) Terah Lyons @terahlyons – Partnership on AI – Terah Lyons is the executive director of Partnership on AI, an organization established to study and formulate best practices on AI technologies, to advance the publics…
- You can follow Kays work on AI Austin website – 7) Rumman Chowdhury @ruchowdh – Accenture – Rumman Chowdhury is a Senior Principal at Accenture, working on cutting-edge applications of Artificial Intelligence and leading their Strategic Global Initiative on Responsible Artificial Intelligence.
- Rumman advises companies on ethical AI practices and work with organizations such as the World Economic Forum, and the IEEEs Wellbeing Metrics Standard for Ethical Artificial Intelligence and Autonomous Systems.
- You can read more about Danahs work at Data Society – 10) Beena Ammanath @beena_ammanath – Humans for AI – Beena Ammanath is the Global VPArtificial Intelligence/Data/Innovation at HPE and founder of Humans For AI, which is a non-profit organization with volunteers across business, engineering, science from various industries from…
- 12) Cortnie Abercrombie @cortnie_cdo – AI Truth – A recent addition to this list is Cortnie Abercrombie who recently left her Executive role in Artificial Intelligence at IBM to start AI truth, an organization focused on bringing together AI practitioners and the public so they can collaborate to ensure AI…
Top AI Courses
Artificial Intelligence A-Z™: Learn How To Build An AI (44,056 students enrolled)By Hadelin de Ponteves
- Build an AI
- Understand the theory behind Artificial Intelligence
- Make a virtual Self Driving Car
- Make an AI to beat games
- Solve Real World Problems with AI
- Master the State of the Art AI models
- Deep Q-Learning
- Deep Convolutional Q-Learning
Advanced AI: Deep Reinforcement Learning in Python (10,029 students enrolled)By Lazy Programmer Inc.
- Build various deep learning agents
- Apply a variety of advanced reinforcement learning algorithms to any problem
- Q-Learning with Deep Neural Networks
- Policy Gradient Methods with Neural Networks
- Reinforcement Learning with RBF Networks
- Use Convolutional Neural Networks with Deep Q-Learning