AI News Thursday, March 8 Asset sales ubinet-p-token, Issues thingcoin, Compressor & more…
AI News TLDR / Table of Contents
- Karl Smith Experience Consultant, Usability, Research | #ubinetus has released 200 #UbiNETcToken
- The professional skills, insights and knowledge of Karl Smith from 1989 onwards Usability, Research, Experian.
- Asset sales UbiNET-p-Token, issues ThingCoin, fixed asset price, current structure, unique id
- IIoT Applied: Predictive Maintenance on a Compressor | Automation World
- Like most new projects or ideas, the key to success lies in getting started. With the Industrial Internet of Things, getting started is easier than…
- compressor, preventive maintenance, periodic compressor maintenance, rotary screw compressor, industrial IoT application
- Benchmarking 20 Machine Learning Models Accuracy and Speed
- As Machine Learning tools become mainstream, and ever-growing choice of these is available to data scientists and analysts, the need to assess those best suite…
- Machine Learning, Machine Learning tools, Machine Learning models, additional Machine Learning, multinomial datasets
- #ubinetus has released 200 #UbiNETcToken which issue #ThingCoin at a fixed asset price of $500,000 the #Fiat raised will be used to build the first fully functioning @UbiNET this is costed as being $100,000,000.
- To note interest respond here http://bit.ly/2rP3Gfp #Crypto #FCFSthe current structure is; – – ThingCoin Data management of unique id = 100,000,000 for building the first system, they will be issued by manufactures so there will be Trillions of them ultimately – – Asset sales UbiNET-p-Token from Central Release, a secondary…
- Compressors are very common in most industrial facilities and buildings, can be instrumented fairly easily, and are great candidates for predictive maintenanceone of the terms you hear a lot in the context of IoT.
- The facilities manager responsible for this compressor told me they perform preventive maintenance about once a year, and we found a report from the most recent service.
- To move from this periodic compressor maintenance to predictive maintenance, the three parameters I decided to monitor were motor temperature, vibration and motor current.
- Next, we could measure the motors three-phase current by using three split-core current transformers installed at the compressor disconnect switch.
- With this simple, inexpensive IoT application of condition-based monitoring built on these three parameters, we should have enough data to move from preventive maintenance to predictive for the compressor.
- As Machine Learning tools become mainstream, and ever-growing choice of these is available to data scientists and analysts, the need to assess those best suited becomes challenging.
- Inthis study, 20 Machine Learning models were benchmarked for their accuracy and speed performance on a multi-core hardware, when applied to 2 multinomial datasets differing broadly in size and complexity.
- Suggestions for additional Machine Learning, pertinent datasets and which recommender to benchmark are welcome.
Top AI Courses
Artificial Intelligence A-Z™: Learn How To Build An AI (44,056 students enrolled)By Hadelin de Ponteves
- Build an AI
- Understand the theory behind Artificial Intelligence
- Make a virtual Self Driving Car
- Make an AI to beat games
- Solve Real World Problems with AI
- Master the State of the Art AI models
- Deep Q-Learning
- Deep Convolutional Q-Learning
Advanced AI: Deep Reinforcement Learning in Python (10,029 students enrolled)By Lazy Programmer Inc.
- Build various deep learning agents
- Apply a variety of advanced reinforcement learning algorithms to any problem
- Q-Learning with Deep Neural Networks
- Policy Gradient Methods with Neural Networks
- Reinforcement Learning with RBF Networks
- Use Convolutional Neural Networks with Deep Q-Learning