AI News Monday, March 5 Ai, Enormous ai engineering, Algorithmic paradigms & more…
AI News TLDR / Table of Contents
- 6 jobs that could see an uptick in demand with the rise of AI
- While fears abound that AI automation will lead to big staff cuts in industries around the world, technology will bring forth a plethora of new jobs and services. Similar to the onslaught of positions created by social media, digital publishing, and ecommerce, the AI revolution has already inspired the creation…
- AI, enormous AI engineering, senior AI researcher, AI automation, AI revolution
- 10 Free Must-Read Books for Machine Learning and Data Science
- algorithmic paradigms, data science ebooks, important algorithmic paradigms, bigger picture titles, fastest growing areas
- Artificial intelligence is going to completely change your life
- Just as electricity transformed the way industries functioned in the past century, artificial intelligence has the power to substantially change society in the next 100 years.
- AI, deep learning, AI Frontiers conference, human level intelligence, Vicarious’s AI
- Generating, collecting, and managing relevant data to feed into AI training will create entire careers from entry-level (manual data tagging) to specialized expert-level for domain knowledge-requiring tasks (e.g. preparing legal cases to train an AI judge).
- AI engineers – If youre looking for an exciting career in an emerging tech field, look no further than a job in AI engineering.
- Right now theres an enormous AI engineering talent shortage in the market, causing wages to reach amedian annual salary of $345,000 for a senior AI researcher on DeepMind.
- From physics and biology to software engineering, AI specifically, machine learning requires a combination of analytical ability and creativity.
- With computational power and analytical thinking becoming a commodity thanks to AI, the economy will be poised to appreciate creativity and human compassion which will arguably be the very last human skills to be successfully replicated by a machine.
- With that in mind, here’s a list of 10 free machine learning and data science titles to get your spring reading started right.
- What better way to enjoy this spring weather than with some free machine learning and data science ebooks?
- The book provides a theoretical account of the fundamentals underlying machine learning and the mathematical derivations that transform these principles into practical algorithms.
- The Elements of Statistical Learning – – By Trevor Hastie, Robert Tibshirani and Jerome Friedman – – This book descibes the important ideas in these areas in a common conceptual framework.
- The textbook is laid out as a series of small steps that build on each other until, by the time you complete the book, you have laid the foundation for understanding data mining techniques.
Top AI Courses
Artificial Intelligence A-Z™: Learn How To Build An AI (44,056 students enrolled)By Hadelin de Ponteves
- Build an AI
- Understand the theory behind Artificial Intelligence
- Make a virtual Self Driving Car
- Make an AI to beat games
- Solve Real World Problems with AI
- Master the State of the Art AI models
- Deep Q-Learning
- Deep Convolutional Q-Learning
Advanced AI: Deep Reinforcement Learning in Python (10,029 students enrolled)By Lazy Programmer Inc.
- Build various deep learning agents
- Apply a variety of advanced reinforcement learning algorithms to any problem
- Q-Learning with Deep Neural Networks
- Policy Gradient Methods with Neural Networks
- Reinforcement Learning with RBF Networks
- Use Convolutional Neural Networks with Deep Q-Learning