AI News Friday, March 2 Ai, Ai market, Artificial intelligence & more…
AI News TLDR / Table of Contents
- Dbrain and the Blockchain of Artificial Intelligence
- AI, AI market, AI app development, global AI market, rapidly growing AI
- MIT and SenseTime announce effort to advance artificial intelligence research
- MIT and SenseTime today announced that SenseTime, a leading artificial intelligence (AI) company, is joining MIT’s efforts to define the next frontier of human and machine intelligence.
- artificial intelligence, MIT Intelligence Quest, MIT alumnus Xiao’ou, empower MIT faculty,
- What is natural language processing? The business benefits of NLP explained
- Natural language processing is a branch of AI that enables computers to understand, process, and generate language just as people do — and its use in business is rapidly growing.
- natural language, natural language processing, sentiment analysis, ,
- Best described as an open blockchain platform for collectively building AI apps, Dbrain links AI developers and businesses with crowd workforces from low-income countries, creating a win-win situation for all participants in the rapidly growing AI market.
- Dbrain makes AI more accessible to businesses by connecting them directly to data labelers, and allows anyone to earn money in exchange for their effort and skill in building AI apps.
- Driven by the idea of engaging data labelers in revenue distribution within the AI market, Dbrain aims to link the crowd workforce in low-income countries with AI developers and businesses.
- Matskevich, who is a serial entrepreneur and self-described data geek, noted that Dbrain’s platform integrates the AI app production cycle into a single product that automates most of the human-in-the-loop workflow.
- Dbrain connects all parties and seamlessly integrates all stages of AI app development and deployment into a single product that democratizes AI.
- The MIT-SenseTime Alliance on Artificial Intelligence aims to open up new avenues of discovery across MIT in areas such as computer vision, human-intelligence-inspired algorithms, medical imaging, and robotics; drive technological breakthroughs in AI that have the potential to confront some of the worlds greatest challenges; and empower MIT faculty and…
- The MIT Intelligence Quest seeks to leverage the Institutes strengths in brain and cognitive science and computer science to advance research into human and machine intelligence in service to all humanity.
- Xiaoou has used the same practical approach to computation and artificial intelligence that he displayed at MIT to build a highly successful academic and applied research career and a tremendously successful, technologically impressive startup company in SenseTime, Grimson says.
- Anantha P. Chandrakasan, dean of the MIT School of Engineering and the Vannevar Bush Professor of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, who recently helped to lead the development of the MIT Intelligence Quest, says, I am thrilled that SenseTime has chosen to join us as we embark on our quest…
- Currently, the Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Laboratory, MIT Media Lab, Department of Brain and Cognitive Sciences, Center for Brains, Minds and Machines, and MIT Institute for Data, Systems, and Society serve as connected hubs for AI and related research at MIT.
- Natural language processing (NLP) is the branch of artificial intelligence (AI) that deals with communication: How can a computer be programmed to understand, process, and generate language just like a person?
- Subcategories include natural language generation (NLG) a computers ability to create communication of its own and natural language understanding (NLU) the ability to understand slang, mispronunciations, misspellings, and other variants in language.
- Unless you turn an app on manually, natural language processing programs must operate in the background, waiting for that phrase.
- Periscopic, for example, has paired NLP with visual recognition to create the Trump-Emoticoaster, a data engine that processes language and facial expressions in order to monitor President Donald Trumps emotional state.
- While advanced, todays natural language processing is nowhere near perfect: Despite the fact that Woebot fully relies on it to function, CEO Alison Darcy said natural language understanding is the apps biggest technical problem.
Top AI Courses
Artificial Intelligence A-Z™: Learn How To Build An AI (44,056 students enrolled)By Hadelin de Ponteves
- Build an AI
- Understand the theory behind Artificial Intelligence
- Make a virtual Self Driving Car
- Make an AI to beat games
- Solve Real World Problems with AI
- Master the State of the Art AI models
- Deep Q-Learning
- Deep Convolutional Q-Learning
Advanced AI: Deep Reinforcement Learning in Python (10,029 students enrolled)By Lazy Programmer Inc.
- Build various deep learning agents
- Apply a variety of advanced reinforcement learning algorithms to any problem
- Q-Learning with Deep Neural Networks
- Policy Gradient Methods with Neural Networks
- Reinforcement Learning with RBF Networks
- Use Convolutional Neural Networks with Deep Q-Learning