Deep learning textbook, Indeed. thanks. pushing, Ai & more… AI News Monday, February 26
AI News TLDR / Table of Contents
- Free Deep Learning Book (MIT Press)
- The Deep Learning textbook is a resource intended to help students and practitioners enter the field of machine learning in general and deep learning in partic…
- Deep Learning textbook, indeed. Thanks. Pushing, Data Science Central, DSC Resources, Thanks Vincent
- Hyperscale providers bet big on cloud AI
- AWS, Microsoft, Google and others have added a slew of cloud AI capabilities, as they seek to become the hub for this emerging market.
- AI, deep learning, cloud AI tools, cloud AI capabilities, cloud vendors
- Artificial intelligence techniques reconstruct mysteries of quantum systems
- The same techniques used to train self-driving cars and chess-playing computers are now helping physicists explore the complexities of the quantum world.
- quantum, Computational Quantum Physics, complex quantum systems, artificial neural networks, quantum mechanics
- Unlocking the Potential of Chatbots [INFOGRAPHIC]
- chatbots, customer service, support agents, landing page, social media giants
- The online version of the book is now complete and will remain available online for free.
- The book is also available on Amazon, and also here(MIT Press).
- Nevertheless, these cloud companies have scurried to fill gaps in their services and make AI accessible to companies that make a living off machine learning, as well as those under pressure to have a strategy but lack experience.
- It pushes AI into more of the as-a-service category, with tools such as IBM Watson, Amazon SageMaker, Microsoft Machine Learning Studio, and Google Machine Learning Engine and Google AutoML.
- Know the benefits and drawbacks of cloud AI However, the public cloud runs into limitations with deep learning and heavy users, because these GPU-accelerated nodes require more compute power and the training models need vast amounts of data to be stored and processed.
- New York-based Alpha Vertex trains machine learning models on Google Cloud Platform to incorporate into its analytics services for the financial sector.
- As AWS and other cloud providers make their AI tool sets easier to use, the barrier to entry for machine learning continues to go down because it’s easier to take a data set and get something out of it, Loyd said.
- For the first time, physicists have demonstrated that machine learning can reconstruct a quantum system based on relatively few experimental measurements.
- We have shown that machine intelligence can capture the essence of a quantum system in a compact way, says study co-author Giuseppe Carleo, an associate research scientist at the Center for Computational Quantum Physics at the Flatiron Institute in New York City.
- The researchers fed experimental measurements of a quantum system to a software tool based on artificial neural networks.
- The researchers tested the software using mock experimental datasets based on different sample quantum systems.
- Center for Computational Quantum Physics co-director Andrew Millis notes that the ideas provide an important new approach to the center’s ongoing development of novel methods for understanding the behavior of interacting quantum systems, and connect with work on other quantum physics-inspired machine learning approaches.
- Chatbots are artificially intelligent tools capable of engaging multiple users for communicating basic information.
- As consumers get used to talking to a bot to find answers to their queries, it increases likelihood of online businesses to incorporate them on their website in order to automate some part of their online customer service.
- Chatbots that are implemented on a websites landing page can be useful to grab users attention and help them navigate to their desired product page.
- It also increases overall efficiency of customer service as it allows support agents to focus on more complex issues that chatbots are not yet technologically advanced enough to deal with.
- The future for chatbots looks very promising as more than 80% of businesses are set to have some sort of customer support automation through chatbots.
Top AI Courses
Artificial Intelligence A-Z™: Learn How To Build An AI (44,056 students enrolled)By Hadelin de Ponteves
- Build an AI
- Understand the theory behind Artificial Intelligence
- Make a virtual Self Driving Car
- Make an AI to beat games
- Solve Real World Problems with AI
- Master the State of the Art AI models
- Deep Q-Learning
- Deep Convolutional Q-Learning
Advanced AI: Deep Reinforcement Learning in Python (10,029 students enrolled)By Lazy Programmer Inc.
- Build various deep learning agents
- Apply a variety of advanced reinforcement learning algorithms to any problem
- Q-Learning with Deep Neural Networks
- Policy Gradient Methods with Neural Networks
- Reinforcement Learning with RBF Networks
- Use Convolutional Neural Networks with Deep Q-Learning