Machine learning, Naive bayes classifier, Github url & more… AI News Sunday, February 25
AI News TLDR / Table of Contents
- Naive Bayes Classification explained with Python code
- Introduction:Machine Learning is a vast area of Computer Science that is concerned with designing algorithms which form good models of the world around us (th…
- Machine Learning, Naive Bayes Classifier, classification tasks, ,
- Top 20 Python AI and Machine Learning Open Source Projects
- Github URL, contributors, Commits, open source, machine learning
- Top most amazing and coolest ROBOTS The family of robot animals from the German developer of robotics Festo is growing. The company presents many new robots,…
- robotics Festo, ROBOTS The family, new robots, robot animals, German developer
- Skychain Global Token (SKCH) ERC20 Token Tracker
- The Ethereum BlockChain Explorer, API and Analytics Platform
- View Token Transfers, Token View Tokens, Token Holders, Token Tracker, Token Decimals
- In classification tasks we are trying to produce a model which can give the correlation between the input data and the class each input belongs to.
- We need some amount of training data to train the Classifier, i.e. form a correct model of the data.
- We can then use the trained Classifier to classify new data.
- If the training dataset chosen correctly, the Classifier should predict the class probabilities of the new data with a similar accuracy (as it does for the training examples).
- There are three popular Classifiers within Machine Learning, which use three different mathematical approaches to classify data; – – Previously we have already looked atLogistic Regression.
- We update the top AI and Machine Learning projects in Python.
- Here we update the information and examine the trends since our previous post Top 20 Python Machine Learning Open Source Projects (Nov 2016).
- Compared to 2016, the projects with the fastest growth in number of contributors were – – Also new in 2018: – – – – – – Fig. 1: Top 20 Python AI and Machine Learning projects on Github.
- The list below gives projects in descending order based on the number of contributors on Github.
- The change in number of contributors is versus 2016 KDnuggets Post on Top 20 Python Machine Learning Open Source Projects.
Top AI Courses
Artificial Intelligence A-Z™: Learn How To Build An AI (44,056 students enrolled)By Hadelin de Ponteves
- Build an AI
- Understand the theory behind Artificial Intelligence
- Make a virtual Self Driving Car
- Make an AI to beat games
- Solve Real World Problems with AI
- Master the State of the Art AI models
- Deep Q-Learning
- Deep Convolutional Q-Learning
Advanced AI: Deep Reinforcement Learning in Python (10,029 students enrolled)By Lazy Programmer Inc.
- Build various deep learning agents
- Apply a variety of advanced reinforcement learning algorithms to any problem
- Q-Learning with Deep Neural Networks
- Policy Gradient Methods with Neural Networks
- Reinforcement Learning with RBF Networks
- Use Convolutional Neural Networks with Deep Q-Learning