AI News Monday, February 12
AI News TLDR / Table of Contents
- Emergence Of Coding without Codes
- Blockchain is a platform that allows the developers to reimagine . two of these developers, Ben Gorlick and Johnny Dilley left a renowned Blockchain industry, Blockstream, in order to join a start-up company named Crown Machine with the designation of CTO and CSA respectively.
- crowd machine, distributive cloud computing, Gorlick, basic calendar app, ICO based industries
- Difference between Machine Learning, Data Science, AI, Deep Learning, and Statistics
- In this article, I clarify the various roles of the data scientist, and how data science compares and overlaps with related fields such as machine learning, de…
- data science, machine learning, data scientist, ,
- A Complete Tutorial to Learn Data Science with Python from Scratch
- This article on a complete tutorial to learn Data Science with Pyhon from scratch, was posted by Kunal Jain. Kunal is a post graduate from IIT Bombay in Aerosp…
- python, Kunal Jain. Kunal, data science, data analysis, Python libraries
- Duration, ngAtlanta, views, Angular vs React.js, Smart Angular Elements
Tweeted At: Wed Feb 07 06:00:00 +0000 2018
Publish Date: 2018-02-07T11:21:00+00:00
- With the emergence of Blockchain technology, developers realized what still needs to be discovered and like many other Blockchain and ICO based industries, Crowd Machine believes that this technology can help in improving the situation.
- To explain his current companies idea, Gorlick came forward with an example of basic calendar app.
- Describing the functioning of Cloud machine, Gorlick said that the new technology will break this technology into a bunch of pieces which would be launched from a network of devices that would amalgamate them together.
- Gorlick and Dilley came up with this idea while working at block stream and also decided that nodes will work as they are doing it with a part of involved incentives in the form of Crowd machine tokens.
- Gorlick – – With the usage of this technology, developing countries like Africa will be able to accomplish their blockchain ideas without spending huge amount on AWS
Tweeted At: Mon Feb 12 03:25:13 +0000 2018
Author: Vincent Granville
- In this article, I clarify the various roles of the data scientist, and how data science compares and overlaps with related fields such as machine learning, deep learning, AI, statistics, IoT, operations research, and applied mathematics.
- Before digging deeper into the link between data science and machine learning, let’s briefly discuss machine learning and deep learning.
- If the data collected comes from sensors and if it is transmitted via the Internet, then it is machine learning or data science or deep learning applied to IoT.
- Machine learning and statistics are part of data science.
- For instance, unsupervised clustering – a statistical and data science technique – aims at detecting clusters and cluster structures without any a-priori knowledge or training set to help the classification algorithm.
Tweeted At: Mon Feb 12 03:42:18 +0000 2018
Author: Emmanuelle Rieuf
- This article on a complete tutorial to learn Data Science with Pyhon from scratch, was posted byKunal Jain.
- Python was originally a general purpose language.
- Due to lack of resource on python for data science, he decided to create this tutorial to help many others to learn python faster.
- In this tutorial, you will take bite sized information about how to use Python for Data Analysis, chew it till you are comfortable and practice it at your own end.
- For other articles about Python,click here.
Tweeted At: Mon Feb 12 15:00:03 +0000 2018
Top AI Courses
Artificial Intelligence A-Z™: Learn How To Build An AI (44,056 students enrolled)By Hadelin de Ponteves
- Build an AI
- Understand the theory behind Artificial Intelligence
- Make a virtual Self Driving Car
- Make an AI to beat games
- Solve Real World Problems with AI
- Master the State of the Art AI models
- Deep Q-Learning
- Deep Convolutional Q-Learning
Advanced AI: Deep Reinforcement Learning in Python (10,029 students enrolled)By Lazy Programmer Inc.
- Build various deep learning agents
- Apply a variety of advanced reinforcement learning algorithms to any problem
- Q-Learning with Deep Neural Networks
- Policy Gradient Methods with Neural Networks
- Reinforcement Learning with RBF Networks
- Use Convolutional Neural Networks with Deep Q-Learning