AI News Saturday, February 10
AI News TLDR / Table of Contents
- 30 Amazing Machine Learning Projects for the Past Year (v.2018)
- For the past year, we’ve compared nearly 8,800 open source Machine Learning libraries, datasets and apps to pick Top 30 (0.3% chance).
- open source Machine, source Machine Learning, extremely competitive list, ,
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) application by exploiting problem structure in combinatorial landscapes
- We proposed an artificial intelligence (AI) application by exploiting search cues in combinatorial space.[bibtex file=own_pub.bib key=xie2016exploiting]We present a method using AI techniques to solve a case of pure mathematics applications for finding narrow admissible tuples. The original pr
- combinatorial optimization problem, narrow admissible tuples, pure mathematics applications, intelligent search strategies, local search structure
- AI technologies are transforming the banking industry, representing one of the most exciting developments within the finance arena at this time. English For …
- Duration, ngAtlanta, views, Angular vs React.js, Smart Angular Elements
- Why Europe should lead the way on AI and robotics
- To prepare for the profound changes to lives and livelihoods that lie ahead, the European Union should start establishing rules to protect all Europeans.
- European Parliament, AI, physicist Stephen Hawking, Yuval Noah Harari, American television adaptation
Tweeted At: Fri Feb 09 21:45:06 +0000 2018
Publish Date: 2018-01-05T07:28:39.105000+00:00
- 30 Amazing Machine Learning Projects for the Past Year (v.2018)For the past year, we’ve compared nearly 8,800 open source Machine Learning projects to pick Top 30 (0.3% chance).
- This is an extremely competitive list and it carefully picks the best open source Machine Learning libraries, datasets and apps published between January and December 2017.
- To give you an idea about the quality, the average number of Github stars is 3,558.
- 3,707 ⭐️): Here (0 duplicate)Learn Machine Learning from Top Articles for the Past Year: Here (0 duplicate)Open source projects can be useful for data scientists.
- Give a plenty of time to play around with Machine Learning projects you may have missed for the past year.
Tweeted At: Mon Apr 03 02:28:44 +0000 2017
Publish Date: 2016-07-12T13:52:10+00:00
- We proposed an artificial intelligence (AI) application by exploiting search cues in combinatorial space.
- We present a method using AI techniques to solve a case of pure mathematics applications for finding narrow admissible tuples.
- The original problem is formulated into a combinatorial optimization problem.
- In particular, we show how to exploit the local search structure to formulate the problem landscape for dramatic reductions in search space and for non-trivial elimination in search barriers, and then to realize intelligent search strategies for effectively escaping from local minima.
- This research sheds light on exploiting the local problem structure for an efficient search in combinatorial landscapes as an application of AI to a new problem domain.
Tweeted At: Sat Feb 10 07:37:24 +0000 2018
Tweeted At: Sat Feb 10 13:30:19 +0000 2018
Author: Derek O’Halloran
Top AI Courses
Artificial Intelligence A-Z™: Learn How To Build An AI (44,056 students enrolled)By Hadelin de Ponteves
- Build an AI
- Understand the theory behind Artificial Intelligence
- Make a virtual Self Driving Car
- Make an AI to beat games
- Solve Real World Problems with AI
- Master the State of the Art AI models
- Deep Q-Learning
- Deep Convolutional Q-Learning
Advanced AI: Deep Reinforcement Learning in Python (10,029 students enrolled)By Lazy Programmer Inc.
- Build various deep learning agents
- Apply a variety of advanced reinforcement learning algorithms to any problem
- Q-Learning with Deep Neural Networks
- Policy Gradient Methods with Neural Networks
- Reinforcement Learning with RBF Networks
- Use Convolutional Neural Networks with Deep Q-Learning